its official i am finally done !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its official i am finally done !!!

Yes its true the sale of my haunt is final and has taken place after 20 yrs I am now officially no longer a haunter but rather a customer !!! I am not sad but rejoice in the chance to live a very prosperous normal life for once . I will always love you guys . Thanks for the memories !!!
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Congratulations!

Anyone not a haunt owner usually doesnot understand the stress of assembling stuff, location, crew and all of the rest of those countless intangibles to even have a chance at making it all happen.
    If I didn't have all of the rest of the year to have my fun, I would not be hanging around all of these years either. Having a supportive and involved Wife here helps me very much .
    This last week was nil, then last night we were very busy! Super fun too! Laughs and screams were almost non-stop from a newbie mostly female crowd!
    My level of fun and satisfaction was about as high as it could ever become, last night...November10th.
    The weather was beautiful too like a Summer night-changing now.
    Good Luck in whatever you do Patrick!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oh sure Patrick, you think the real world must be so much more prosperous. This is just how you do. Build it and sell stuff. I've been watching you and you will do it all over again. I have actually learned alot from you and seem to be doing the same thing. It has all been just a recession since 1987 and you have to do something with your free time.

Poke.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

you are probably right Greg I may be back in the game to some degree in the future but probably more as a head coach rahter than owner of the team. Time will tell but I am grateful to have the chance to dial it back several notches . FYi Greg I may be even closer than you think lol. We may in fact be moving to Athens to live out our golden yrs.
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Cool!

Golden years? You're going to pee on things? Athens needs excitement like that.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Let me know when you get settled!

Medium.g@att.net
            sigpic

Comment

"Golden Years"

Means the time in your life when everyone wants whatever "gold" you might have. They finish up with you stealing any gold fillings after they creamate you!
              Brace yourself for the complimentary golden shower!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Or since Patrick is only in his early 40's the Golden years might be years getting gold teeth installed, workin on a pimp grill. Spending all those years of haunted house money, stacks of cash to get the look.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X