Playing Catch Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Catch Up

Hey guys, I've been digging through all the posts I missed while away on vacation. Particularly loving all of the HauntCon updates! Hope that you are all well, and looking forward to reading all the goods. Vacation was nice, but it is good to be home.
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Nice to have you back, I see you changed your avtor again. You find the coolest avtors.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks SiTI, that was a quick makeup job on myself from sometime last year! I just found the photo recently - unfortunately it's not the greatest quality, it was taken with a cell phone.
      www.mindseizure.com

Comment

Did you just get done biting the head off a cat when this picture was made?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Brain freeze at Dairy Queen.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
            Did you just get done biting the head off a cat when this picture was made?
            Nope, Jim, all three of our kitties still have their craniums. They'll be sending their membership fees for the Haunted Kitty club to Mr. Tuxedo shortly.
            www.mindseizure.com

Comment

Working...
            X