The Darkness - Transworld 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkness - Transworld 2013

This will be our 20th year for the Darkness and in celebration of such we are doing a very massive renovation of The Darkness. We have been working with vendors already, working on concepts and much more. We are also doing our own DIGITAL CGI Animations not only for The Darkness 2013 but also to sell to haunt owners World Wide at the Transworld Show. We will also be offering custom vac form we are finally pressing plastic, making molds and much more. We have been working on the CGI FX for months already, and the vac form for weeks as well.

So this 20th year celebration has been in the works for some time now... in addition to all of that we are also doing custom costumes, and those will be offered for sale at TW as well. We are going to be opening The Darkness for the TW show and we'll be doing a ton of outdoor que line stuff, live entertainment, and a totally renovated Darkness and I might add the best one ever!

We will start later this week and once again I will post the pictures as we go. The Darkness will be the best we've ever done without any doubt and I'm really really excited about the opportunity to renovate the place for the 20th season.

Follow this thread and we'll update you with any and all about this event.

I do NOT think we'll do anything but The Darkness to make it easier on the stress level we've experienced over the last couple years.

Additionally we want to seriously FOCUS on one massive renovation for The Darkness 20th season!

All tickets will once again be sold through www.thedarkness.com and additionally you can find all the details there as well.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
Working...
X