Girls Next Door featured Transworld 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Next Door featured Transworld 2006

We were watching "Girls Next Door" this past week and they cameras followed Bridget to TW. They didn't show any the promo she did while she was there, but what they did show is her and her mother checking out all of the booths!

Many vendors got a few seconds of fame on TV! Some of you may be in some of the shots.

I think they run the previous show before the new one so check it out this Sunday!!
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

I can't wait to see it!

Sounds fun!

I personally never got a chance to see her in person, however she did walk past our booth but I wasn't there when she did. Oh well...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We did see her this year when she was signing autographs at the Legg Avenue booth promoting their Playboy line of costumes. One of our guys wanted her autograph and got in line before she came out but we all ran into to Louis Lafond nearby, when we came back the line was very long, and surprisingly 90% of the people in line were women!!

She seems like she is really into Halloween too!

Allan

Comment

I saw it tonight... Cool!!!

Anyway does someone know who was selling that costume from Jeepers Creepers in the background???

I need one!!!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Im not sure but I seen a Jeepers Creepers guy walking around the Rubies Costumes mega booth.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X