Sad time for all Haunters......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad time for all Haunters......

Well guys 2012 will go down in the history books as a bad year for haunters. Usually I am cooking my 25lb turkey that takes several hours to cook. Along with all the fixings! This year I had to cut back to a much smaller bird, a couple of boiled eggs, couple of taters and a few silces of bread! I baked this for your all to enjoy! Guess on the bright side dinner was done in about 30 minutes! Shane and it's gobble, gobble!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Love it!! Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!!

Comment

aaaaaaa.jpg
      I wish you all the best Thanksgiving ever! I am thankful that I can make monsters and a living at the same time.
      Allen and Shannon Hopps
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        Well guys 2012 will go down in the history books as a bad year for haunters. Usually I am cooking my 25lb turkey that takes several hours to cook. Along with all the fixings! This year I had to cut back to a much smaller bird, a couple of boiled eggs, couple of taters and a few silces of bread! I baked this for your all to enjoy! Guess on the bright side dinner was done in about 30 minutes! Shane and it's gobble, gobble!
        Too funny!! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a great day!
        Richard Alvarado
        Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
        www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
        Stalk Us on Facebook
        Stalk Us on Twitter
        Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Dang

Where is the love and compassion? Shane and it's dang LOL!
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

There isn't any large turkeys running around the streets of Alabama that you could of just hit with your car? Or rather just have turkeys or deer that run themselves into your car? Thats what happens here in Michigan.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Jared

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
              There isn't any large turkeys running around the streets of Alabama that you could of just hit with your car? Or rather just have turkeys or deer that run themselves into your car? Thats what happens here in Michigan.
              Yes and don't forget possums! Shane and it's road kill!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Jared didn't you have a deer run into your car not to long ago?
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Yeah, lol. The deer ran right into the side of it. Deer got crushed, car got crushed, wife decided to keep on driving home...
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                  X