Misc Haunt Stuff - Masks, Contacts, Controllers....and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc Haunt Stuff - Masks, Contacts, Controllers....and more

Time to clear out some stuff that I won't be using next year to help pay for vehicle repairs - I will be listing more as I dig into things so stop back and take a look.

First up I have a few silicone masks -

This is my "Triple Face" creation - It was worn maybe 3 nights this year. When I made this mask I forgot to reinforce the eyes, nose, and mouth with mesh. The only thing wrong with it is a very small hole on the right side of the neck that could easily be repaired. The mask has been painted on the face and neck, I didn't paint the back half because the actor wore either a hood, or wig with the mask.

Asking $300 OBO Shipped within the U.S
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Evernight; 02-10-2013, 08:04 AM.

Swamp Witch

Next up is my "Swamp Witch / Goblin" Silicone mask - This one is in great condition, only worn for pics. It is thick silicone and has reinforced eyes and mouth. Has a nice wet look to it.

Asking $350 - NOW $300 OBO Shipped within the U.S.
    Last edited by Evernight; 02-10-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Inbred Silicone Mask

This is my "Inbred" - He was used last year for most of the season, so worn about a dozen times. He did have hair at one time but over the course of the season most of it came off. He has one small tear on the left cheek. The paint has dulled down a little....which I personally think looks a little better than it was new.

You can see in the photos where I added some extra silicone to the top and back of the mask - this was because when it was being molded it shifted while setting up which left a few thin spots, I covered them with silicone afterwards and then covered the areas with hair and you couldn't see them.....but now with the hair all but gone they are visible again.

Asking $250 - NOW $200 OBO Shipped within the U.S.
      Last edited by Evernight; 02-10-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Zombie? Silicone mask

I bought this one about 2 years ago - Can't remember who made it. We used it a couple times here and there. It does have mesh reinforcement in mouth and eyes. Has a rip on the right side of the neck, about 3 inches long. It has some paint rubbed off in a couple small areas.

Asking $175 - NOW $140!! Shipped in the U.S.
        Last edited by Evernight; 02-10-2013, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Reduced prices!!

I have dropped the prices on most of the masks!!

Comment

Pumpkinhead Foam Filled Head

Sold...............................
            Last edited by Evernight; 04-07-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evernight View Post
              I bought this one about 2 years ago - Can't remember who made it. We used it a couple times here and there. It does have mesh reinforcement in mouth and eyes. Has a rip on the right side of the neck, about 3 inches long. It has some paint rubbed off in a couple small areas.

Asking $175 - NOW $140!! Shipped in the U.S.
              that zombie mask was made by hallowed ground studiosin swartz creek mich. helped make them

Comment

pm me about any of the controllers you have for sale. Your title made it sound like you had some you were selling.
                Last edited by Terror_Field; 03-11-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Still for sale -

Everything is still for sale except the Pumpkinhead, and Controllers - feel free to make an offer, may also be interested in trades for haunt stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X