Another way to make money in a haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way to make money in a haunt

Last night a large group saw Ravens Grin for the first time, it was a mixed group of friends and relatives. I began to think they were a conservative Church group .. until the scares began followed by loud usage of the "F" word! Followed by "Me!" To which I calmly replied that I was too busy right now!
    As they drove away after their fun night here, I had already killed the lights in my outdoor maze, was walking through it when I spotted what seemed to be some things in the path.. glowing!?
    They turned out to be three one dollar bills.. laying right where I had scared quite a few of these people!
    Need money, scare it right out of them!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    Last night a large group saw Ravens Grin for the first time, it was a mixed group of friends and relatives. I began to think they were a conservative Church group .. until the scares began followed by loud usage of the "F" word! Followed by "Me!" To which I calmly replied that I was too busy right now!
    As they drove away after their fun night here, I had already killed the lights in my outdoor maze, was walking through it when I spotted what seemed to be some things in the path.. glowing!?
    They turned out to be three one dollar bills.. laying right where I had scared quite a few of these people!
    Need money, scare it right out of them!
    Or figure out a way to get the drunks and unruley patrons to allow themselves to be hung upside down.....then ya could scare AND shake it out of them......

Comment

lol every year during tear down we look for " gifts " , in the past we've found one dollar bills, a couple cellphones, and a lot of change...once a shoe !? How do you not realize you lost your shoe ? Our ball pit is the best place to find it..people fall and climb around in there so much..lol

Comment

Then there is The Ravens Grin Cash Machine!

Instructions:"Insert money-Drive away-Thank you! works for me, here! open the metal box, small change.
        The metal box is an old , junk trash compacter (Household model)
        Once before I had painted 2- 4 by 8 sheets of plywood bright red for a big Christmas card or something? I stood it up on end and painted the aforementioned instructions on it, That Spring when I took it down there was all of this money, laying there!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X