Breaking News... This is HUGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News... This is HUGE!

You are NOT going to believe this... but FINALLY me and my kids got Patti watching Walking Dead and NOW she is watching it like religion. Keep in mind this is a girl who doesn't like horror at all.. so if you talk to patti or send her any emails give her a jab that you heard now she's even and loving the show. LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I don't know why, but I never could get into that show. There is just something about it I don't like. Grats, though because it is fun when you have something the whole family enjoys watching.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Funny

I see Larry holding her at gun point making her watch it LOL! I am like Jared though but I just can't get into that show! I got many on my haunt crew that watches it and is obsessed with it! me not so much, love horror movies but not that show! Shane and its Patti call 911
      sigpic

Comment

LOL...my 9 year old daughter LOVEs the show. She's watched every episode from the beginning, and even last year asked for the McFarlane Walking Dead action figures for Christmas!!
        sigpic
        Haunted Radio's Websites:
        Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
        contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

I find the show extremely boring personally....

Allan

Comment

Im not a fan as well. After a while you can only see so many zombies and not get sick of it. Plus the name "walkers" is so lame. I mean. their ZOMBIES call them zombies or call them the undead but walkers sounds stupid IMO.

Comment

You need to give it a chance and get involved with the characters and what they are going through. It's not just about the zombies. It's not supposed to be a Ramero film. Give it a chance next season since next Sunday is the season finale. One of the best shows on TV at the moment.
              1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

totally tired of zombies

just like you said years ago, Larry...... Mummys and the Wolfman never scared ANYBODY in a haunted house. Add zombies to the list. People do them because it's an easy costume. Watched the show twice. not impressed, thrilled, or whatever..... very ho-hum............ Need something NEW and FRESH and SCARY........

Comment

I love the show... its really no different than say watching 90201, Dallas, ER or any other drama out there. Because it is a DRAMA just set in a world filled with Zombies.

What is not to love? I'm just amazed that Patti is now watching the show with my kids... I was at the haunt really late on Sunday and I walk in and BAM the kids and Patti are watching WALKING DEAD couldn't wait for me to return! LOL

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Maybe it's too "Slow"?

Between the zombie mug shots? I think the pacing makes it seem more possible to maybe then have a real feel to it all? Reality and it's pace can be or become, very boring........
                    After having some Zombies in High School with me and again, later in Jr. College, I am not into them at all. They have such limited vocabularies too! Walk slow, talk slow (when they talk) and have stains on their clothes from blood, puke, up-chucked food and all they usually talk about is "Weed"? (OR Booze.)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner;143768

What is not to love?
                      Larry
                      Most of it, actually.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Howie after three seasons I've given it a chance early on. It's just boring. Zombies are great but after you see a zombie, then two zombies, then a zombie horde, then a little girl zombie, the an old zombie and look here comes a fat zombie. After a while it gets old. Characters fighting and arguing all the time gets old too.

DA

Comment

Working...
                        X