No announcement yet.

Large Creepy Farmhouse Facade for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Creepy Farmhouse Facade for Sale!

For sale is a large farmhouse facade that Pale Night Productions built for our recent display at the IAAPA show in Orlando. The facade itself is 22 foot high and 2 feet deep with a four foot deep porch that come off the front complete with a raised wooden deck.

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

The facade has three 47" monitors built into the upper windows that show zombies inside the house. The videos being used are from our friends at AtmosFEAR FX, but we edited them a bit to make them work for our purposes. In one scene, the zombies attack the windows as though they are clawing to get out. In the other, you simply see a mob of zombies shambling through the house from one side to the other.

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

The facade is a big statement and the monitors make it very eye catching. It was only assembled and used once for four days at the show. It is built in sections for easy transport and set-up. We are including with the facade the television monitors, video players, and controller that comprise the video element of the facade. We are also including the props we had on the front porch such as a broken down porch swing, three chairs and a small table, a milk can, two gas cans, an antique lawn mower, a peach basket, a pitch fork, and a screen door. Lastly, we will also throw in the vines and grasses that we used to detail the facade and give it an overgrown look. Basically, everything you see in the pictures other than the zombie character is included. The entire facade is also built to be adjustable so the entire set of second floor windows can be removed brining the facade down to just 16 feet high and you could use the monitors and video system elsewhere. The facade was not meant to be used outdoors, but if care was taken to protect the video equipment and a protective clear coat was applied to the siding, windows, and decking I think it could be used outside pretty easily. The structure itself is 2x4 studs with Luan sheeting and then 3/8 plywood "siding" on top of all that.

The video system alone is worth almost $3500 just in parts. We are asking $10,000 OBO for the entire package.

You can pick it up anytime or we can help you arrange shipping. We're also happy to help you load! Please message me if interested. I want to clear up some space in the shop right away!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

I saw this in person at the show it was very impressive.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Creepy?

What do you mean creepy? It looks like my house!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Wouldn't It Be Neat!

To have this facade on wheels with a haunted woods show, and after the customers first see it, it begins following them!
        OR they could be walking passed it and it begins moving alongside of them!
        This would be the "Stuff" legends derive from!
        "Remember when that whole house was following us through the wods?"
        "Never to be the least bit forgotten!
        Truck frames, car axles, steel cables from the roof peek to an anchor to keep it from blowing over on anyone......
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Allen, thanks for the kind words. You know, I thought I saw you wandering around, I got side tracked with a customer, and when I came back you were gone. Sorry I missed you but thanks for coming by...
          Kip Polley
          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
          We Engineer Fear

Comment

dang it!

I knew I should have come to IAAPA! I live near Orlando, could have shoved it in the truck and drove it home!!!
            Joe Phillips
            The Shallow Grave
            Winter Haven FL
            http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Large Creepy Farmhouse Facade for Sale!

wow kip that looks sweet, good job!!

j

Comment

Wife is after me.....

"Why did you post that?" "Our house DOES NOT look like that!!!!!!!!!" Sheesh; no humor.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Well, at least I'd hope that your house doesn't have hordes of zombies wandering around the upstairs! Must be crowded in there...
                  Kip Polley
                  www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                  We Engineer Fear

Comment

what a coincidence

Kip, we actually have something very similar in mind but I didnt think about using some of your Video effects upstairs. Could you let me know what it might cost me to score some of your goods for that purpose? I am also interested in Chainsaw Havoc!.

Thanks
                    Joe Phillips
                    The Shallow Grave
                    Winter Haven FL
                    http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

I love it!

I don't know why but I'm fascinated but old house facades like that. My dream is to have a fake neighborhood of fake houses. Kind of like the miniature spooky towns they sell in art stores... but 2 stories tall. :P

Comment

just wondering

Kip you sd you used Atmosphere Fx videos at the top of yr facade and modified them a bit. Are you colaberating w them or selling there stuff at the show as well?
                        Thanks
                        Damon
                        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Joe,

Like I mentioned before, we simply used AtmosFEAR FX videos in the facade with a bit of editing to make them flow from one window to another and what not. We can help you with the equipment (video players, controllers, etc.). As for the Chainsaw Havoc, send me an email to kpolley@palenight.com as we are doing some sales right now on our products to keep busy in the offseason. I'm sure we can work out a deal for you.

Damon,

I'm actually talking with the guys at AtmosFEAR FX about a couple things. We're working on possibly having them do a couple custom pieces for us that will become part of our product line. We're also discussing how we might be able to work together utilizing some of their products (like we did with our facade) into more of our full attraction projects. We'll see what happens...
                          Kip Polley
                          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                          We Engineer Fear

Comment

Nice job!

Looks like you put alot of work into your booth and everything.
                            Damon
                            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                            X