Complete Living Room Set for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Living Room Set for Sale!

Finally...also from IAAPA...a living room set that was part of our booth. This set is highly detailed and comes with several fun effects. Included are the walls, the couch, table, fireplace, vines, grasses, and pretty much everything else you see other than the candles. There are three animated characters included. The first is a zombie that hides behind the couch and pops up from behind it as a distraction for the second. The second is a zombie that lunges through the curtains on the window as the curtains are blown outward by a powerful air canon. Thirdly, as you leave the room there is a video effect, our Portrait Panic, of a girl trying to escape from the portrait she's in. There is a lot of great stuff in such a small package. It could even be split up and the effects scattered into other scenes of your haunt. The choice is yours. The room is about 10 foot by 20 foot by 10 foot high. Everything was set-up and used once for only four days so it is all practically brand new!

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

You would need to pick this up or we can help you arrange shipping and we're happy to help you load. Everything you see here can be yours for only $8000 OBO! The animations alone are worth that! At these prices, you're practically robbing me!!! Please message me if interested as we are looking to get this out of our shop to free up space right away!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Just bumping this back up. We've had some inquiries, but this is still available. Please message me with questions or offers. Thanks!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

Okay, it's time to start bargaining. I want to get this stuff out of my shop!

I'm lowering the price to $7000 OBO. We've had some interest but no takers yet so we're slashing prices here at PNP. This is a complete scene including walls, props, animations, etc. We built it for IAAPA so we really took time to make it look sharp. We probably have around $15,000 in this scene in parts and labor. I'd keep it for myself, but we don't have a haunt...yet...

If you have any interest please PM me or send me an email to kpolley@palenight.com and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Thanks.
      Last edited by kpolley; 12-07-2012, 09:34 AM.
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Working...
      X