Retirement Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Plan

Just put money in my retirement plan, it's a new type called powerball. $550 million now that would build a nice haunt. Let me correct myself, that would build a nice haunt on your own private island. No I'm wrong again, after Obama gets his hand in my pocket it may buy me a Kia. Anybody else waste there money on the dream, can't be much worse of a risk than opening a haunt. I think I would go with a 100% charity haunt and give people jobs and training so that they are able to work. I live in the Detroit area and a study was done that said that 47% of Detroit was illiterate, and the standard for literacy was they could not fill out a simple job app. We don't need to send them money we need to send them teachers so that they can get jobs. Everyone keep dreaming.

Phatman
    Phatman

I bought a ticket. I figure it's high enough now that I can afford to avoid my relatives if I win.

The chances are almost nill but if you buy zero tickets you have a zero chance. If you buy just one ticket, your increased chances of winning go up infinite compared to buying none. Buying more than one and your increased chances don't go up enough relative to justify it.

Comment

Our total retirement plan here is who ever drops dead, everyone else gets to go through their pockets. The lottery is who will be the next dead guy?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

my retirement plan was sell my haunt and move to Athens in a million dollar house. so far so good however internet and phones suck here !!! Greg we need to meet up sometime !!
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Well back to work, didn't even get 1 number. should get some thing for that, the odds must be very high on not getting a number. Think we will adopt Gregs retirement plan too.
          Phatman

Comment

Working...
          X