Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is anyone going to cope over the next two months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is anyone going to cope over the next two months?

I don't know... no walking dead for two months? I can't take this!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Netflix...
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Originally posted by zombietoxin View Post
      Netflix...
      but nothing CURRENT if you're caught up :/
      O'Shawn McClendon
      Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

The Full Throttle Saloon starts Dec 19th on TruTV. My favorite show!! Plus Faceoff season 4 starts next month.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

good riddens !!!!!

the show sucks

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post

Larry
            Watch a show with people who can actually act?
            John Haines I'm with you on this one.

DA

Comment

It's "riddance" and I wasn't talking about watching TWD on Netflix. Just watched "Lo" and thought it was pretty cool.
              How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I was not very happy with how it was left off....maybe it's becoming less interesting. I think the actors are good actors, I just think it's going on for so long without really all too much happening, it's been the same sort of pace every episode, and there haven't been any real surprises (and no I haven't been reading the graphic novels).

However, I do look forward to the end of the walking dead, and I mean that in a good way lol. I can't wait to see how things unfold, but the two month break will probably make me lose total interest. It just about happened with breaking bad, and I absolutely LOVE that show haha.

I'll agree FTS is one of my FAVORITE shows! I LOVE seeing how they turn a profit in such a short time frame, they're like a haunted house business on steroids! Entertainment, drama, things going wrong, lots of money at stake and just days to make it all back and then some to last for a whole year! It's a fantastic show, and I hate motorcycles! lol

PS, as for Netflix, anyone see NINE with Melissa Joan Hart?? I REALLY enjoyed it. Some of you may not like it, but it's worth a watch. That and Tucker and Dale versus Evil! Haha, it was so stupid but so stupid it was funny. Those two movies are at the top of my netflix recommendations, and they couldn't be more different from eachother.

Comment

What's a tv??? I'm too busy trying to figure how to squeeze in remodeling of the attractions when I have decided
                  to create a new en devour...creating a new Pirate Festival from the ground up!!! And since I'm such a stickler for
                  themeing with the haunt, I'm carrying it over to the Pirate Fest!!! Created a whole "Legend of the Pirates of the
                  Dry Lands" to explain how the pirates ended up in the desert!!!

Check out the temporary web site (rebuilding that too!!) http://www.PirateFestLV.com
                  Should be fun!! I've got the City of Las Vegas to sponsor it!!! So no time to worry about zombies...I'll be one!!
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Do we know when the show will be ending, or is there no end in sight?

Did anyone find it does have an effect on their sunday night numbers during the season?

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Productions View Post
                      What's a tv??? I'm too busy trying to figure how to squeeze in remodeling of the attractions when I have decided
                      to create a new en devour...creating a new Pirate Festival from the ground up!!! And since I'm such a stickler for
                      themeing with the haunt, I'm carrying it over to the Pirate Fest!!! Created a whole "Legend of the Pirates of the
                      Dry Lands" to explain how the pirates ended up in the desert!!!

Check out the temporary web site (rebuilding that too!!) http://www.PirateFestLV.com
                      Should be fun!! I've got the City of Las Vegas to sponsor it!!! So no time to worry about zombies...I'll be one!!
                      Now that's a PARADE FLOAT!

I know it's all that some can manage, and I respect that, but really don't like vehicle-drawn car trailers as parade floats.

I've been tempted, to put my new found haunt-hackery talents to work on a Grinch-style Christmas float for our local drag-and-wag parade, but alas my mind only has eyes for Halloween!

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

The Walking Dead went wrong on ONE major way... anybody capable of a moderate jog sustained over 30 min could survive. Its no wonder they continually have to resort to the lame scare tactic of "a herd somehow snuck up on everybody!" And how boring and one sided is a fight scene where a guy can use an 8" knife to go for head shots without fear of getting scratched or bitten? Substitute the infected from 298 weeks later, or dawn of the dead, add more violence with less moral authority, and take away a lot of the drama, then you would have a realistic post-apocalyptic scenario. My fiancé and I couldn't stomach much more than the season premieres, and it wasn't because of the "gore."

Now 24, on the other hand.... there's a ride that just doesn't stop. And all seasons are on Netflix. The first one is the worst, and even that is awesome on the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post

Larry
                          I'm right there with you when it comes to Grimm . . .

C.

Comment

Working...
                          X