This is what I have been doing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sleigh is kick-ass.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Those sets are awesome! Proves talent is talent, regardless of industry.

Comment

Scotty

Thanks and thanks everyone I really enjoy it! Shane and it's ho ho ho!
        sigpic

Comment

Very Festive!

Shane those pics and the work you all have done is very impressive! Actually it put me back into the Christmas Spirit! Haha! I love decorating but sometimes it takes some inspiration from wonderful pictures like that to get me going! I would love to see some video if you have any post it on youtube if you havent already! You need to do some malls in Missouri next year!
          Thanks!
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

Damon!

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
            Shane those pics and the work you all have done is very impressive! Actually it put me back into the Christmas Spirit! Haha! I love decorating but sometimes it takes some inspiration from wonderful pictures like that to get me going! I would love to see some video if you have any post it on youtube if you havent already! You need to do some malls in Missouri next year!
            Thanks!
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Thanks I love to hear people screaming out of the Haunt! But to see the kids eyes light up is a totally different level of satisfaction! Shane and it's glad ya like it!
            sigpic

Comment

Shane,
              I believe I saw your setup at one of the malls around Huntsville (Regency, I think?) It is amazing and very well constructed. There's a lot of attention to detail, and very vibrant colors on everything. Looked great!

Comment

Shane,

I will pay you $50.00 to see you in a Santa Suit in one of those chairs... I want that photo!!

Nice job on your sets!

Now what about my photo!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry!!!!!

It's on!!!!! I will be back in town and at my costume shop on Monday! You just lost 50.00 bucks brother!!!!!! I will take it in cash at TW! Shane and it's man this is some fast money! Shane!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X