Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im surprised we made it

Enough said
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

thats fun,Thanks for sharing that.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

So true, so true . . .

Comment

Good ole days... sigh...

Comment

Them kids! 50's-60's-70's

Too many toys obviously, too much freedom.. maybe this is why 90% of the population of this country has "0" money saved for retirement? Stil buying too many toys! Or too busy playing to work and make the munnie? HAHAHAHAHAH!
          A kid in my neighborhood lost an eye. They were pulling dead nettles out of the ground, throwing them like spears.
          A few months ago I drew cartoons on an inside wall of Ravens Grin illustraiting all of the times that I could have been seriously hurt or even killed in my life.
          I couldn't believe how many times these things happened ! I always thought I was pretty carefull too!
          From almost accidentaly hanging myself playing "cowboy" with a rope alone, to almost falling into the big gears of a big construction machine as it was running, to almost drowning two different times, to serious bike wrecks, to riding my soap box racer under a moving semi (because the car had no brakes) to wandering off from my warm bed out into a blizzard,wearing pajamas with footies, walking two blocks at 2AM, just very lucky those neighbors heard my little 2 yr. old fist beating on their door, to having an operation at the age of 10, waking up afterwards because the guy I shared the room with was discovered to have polio, the list just goes on and on.
          I amazed myself as I began remembering those years.
          The good old days!
          The good old lucky days!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
            A few months ago I drew cartoons on an inside wall of Ravens Grin illustrating all of the times that I could have been seriously hurt or even killed in my life.
            I couldn't believe how many times these things happened ! I always thought I was pretty careful too!
            Or the time I was almost stabbed to death on Halloween on my own front porch and I didn't know until a year later.

C.

Comment

"Brother".. did you happen to ..

Really scare someone on your porch and they had a knife?
              Almost everytime I scared some one off-season there were not good results, so I quit that sort of thing.
              Since a boxer could be tried for murder if he punched someone because his trained fists were weapons, then a professional scary person as we are might be succesfully sued because we should know what not to do for a limited response.. hahaha! Sure.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X