Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new!

Hey Guys,

With the crazy amount of feedback and support received since I talked about vending, I want to share some stuff with you!

At 3am this morning we turned our facebook page PUBLIC, and without any paid advertising, just 10 hours later we're over 100 likes! Please go check it out at http://www.facebook.com/GetDecimated

Between you and me, we plan on releasing one of our first pieces later tonight! We were going to wait, but with over 100 people suddenly liking our page, and in such a niche market, we decided to show one product tonight. I think it's a neat piece too and we will have it at Transworld at our booth, #227 right at the entrance to the Dark Zone!

I want to let EVERYONE know in advance that we offer what I would like to call our "Exclusive: As Seen At TW Guarantee!", meaning, we take this business VERY seriously, and will run it from a business point of view, not a hobbyist with some great ideas. Our production quality will remain the same for each and every piece, and you won't be left wondering "Who sent me this and what is it?!" when our package arrives at your door! We plan on really pushing ourselves out into the market for January 1st, however, we will still take custom orders and a limited amount of runs until then. We know our staff, our product, and our production time on each item, and will NOT over-sell before, during, or after Transworld. We WILL have a cut-off limit on our items, because I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to have my name become one of those angry "WHERE'S MY STUFF IT'S NOVEMBER!?" threads. I give you my word, that our service, products, and interaction with you, and everyone we meet in our journey, will be nothing less than professional and top notch!

Thank you so much for reading, and feel free to say Hi on Facebook!
    Decimated Designs- "Design for Haunts, Horrors, and Halloween!"

All the Best,
    Bobby Arel
    DecimatedDesigns.com (Splash site until January 1st)
    Facebook.com/GetDecimated
    GetDecimated@gmail.com

What is your product?
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

That Alligator...

.. jock-strap with real alligator was my idea!
      "Snap! snap!"
      Woo! Woo!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well sir, when I recieved your alligator jock strap, it was way after halloween, it had no instructions and the aligator was quite aggitated wearing a jock strap. Please refer to local news footage.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I'm so sorry about your product issues, the alligator jock strap tested REALLY well!

In all seriousness, we create props, and have developed a very cool wall panel system, we also offer custom design work. We have a line of prosthetics and even pasties! I'm thrilled to unveil our pieces! I really believe our products will be a great addition to haunts nationwide!

Comment

Maybe you can get the infamous "BOOB LADY" to model your pasties she is always looking for a reason to show them off. And Hey it will cause traffic towards your booth.
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Lmao I was waiting for someone to say that haha

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
                . . . We have a line of prosthetics and even pasties! I'm thrilled to unveil our pieces! . . .
                You know, for anyone coming in late to the conversation . . .

C.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherMysterio View Post
                  You know, for anyone coming in late to the conversation . . .

C.
                  LMAO. Thank you for that.....WELCOME LATE COMERS. Start from post #1 please! :P

Comment

Working...
                  X