Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has any of these classic in their haunted house still to this day??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has any of these classic in their haunted house still to this day??

Remember these guys... this company was once owned by a good friend of mine Dennis Kingslover who owned and operated a haunted house in Kansas City. He was killed inside of his own haunted house... tragic story. His partner on this company was Jim Grevas who has been posting some videos on youtube. Check out this classic product line! I still have the talking head not using it but I have it!!!!

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Classic for sure. I remember seeing this in one of your Hauntworld videos at The Darkness. They made Nefarious too.

Allan

Comment

I still have an Air cannon I got from them in our first year.. Swapped out the valve about 4 years ago. It is still our best cannon and more advanced than any that have come after. It has a pressure switch that will only let it fire if it has the correct air pressure, so every time it fires it is a serious blast.

This is our 17th season we are heading into...!

BTW I am looking for a Stagefright Quagmire if anyone wants to get rid of one...

Thanks!
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Larry,

You still have that talking head prop? I remember it vividly from the first Transworld show I went to t back in 1997. You would not be willing to sell it... would you? Does it still work?

Comment

Thanks for posting this video Larry! I remember going to my first TW show back in '95 and seeing Stagefright Studios work! You could count on one hand the number of companies who made talking animations--remember Eric Princz? I was very impressed with Stagefright's Quagmire. amd talking Grandfather clock. Im surprised no other company has taken over making those pieces!

I still have all my Stagefright catologs

Comment

Larry,
            I spoke to Eric Princz a few months back and he said Jim Grevas still has the mold to the Quagmire and he'd be willing to pull copies if youre interested.

Comment

Quagmire

Casketvamp2,

Not familiar with his work but if the Quagmire Corpses is the wall animation with the moving jaws I'd be very interested in buying a couple...they look great. Can you pass on his contact info to me? Thanks.

P.
              Jim Pashley
              The FEAR FACTORY
              www.thefearfactorynj.com
              855-NJ HAUNT
              sigpic
              "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Yes, the Quagmire is the wall of faces and body parts! Its a very cool piece!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Im feeling Brave at posting pics tonight!!!!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Quagmire...

Very cool...I have a room I'd love to dowith these panels! Any chance of passing on his contact info to me or give him mine? Thanks.

P.
                    Jim Pashley
                    The FEAR FACTORY
                    www.thefearfactorynj.com
                    855-NJ HAUNT
                    sigpic

Comment

Me likey!! That just gets the ideas flowing!

C.

Comment

Guess who has Nefarious molds?

Larry,
                        you and lots of haunt owners who remember Stage Fright studios might find this interesting.
                        Gore Galore has the Nefarious molds and the rights to reproduce the Nefarious head.
                        The mold is crazy complicated so I haven't tried to assemble it yet.

And we have a fully working Mini Nee and the rights to reproduce them also.
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com
                        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kevin,

Thats great that your company will be bringing back Nefarious! I spoke to the guy a few months ago who has the molds and he said he was in talks with you about doing them and Im glad to hear you are!!! Please keep us posted on here of your progress!

Comment

Quagmire

Hey Kevin,
                            As always, thanks for your PM response & info...shame more members aren't as helpful as you!

P.
                            Jim Pashley
                            The FEAR FACTORY
                            www.thefearfactorynj.com
                            855-NJ HAUNT
                            sigpic

Comment

The Stagefright props including nefarious are cool but they are very dated by today's standards. They really do look like they are from their time, the 90's.

Jake

Comment

Working...
                              X