Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Shane... Your favorite show is FAKED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Shane... Your favorite show is FAKED!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...awsuit-details

This brings up the reality sorry the pun that probably 90% of these reality shows are totally faked. I'm betting this show won't last now ... here is where social media really kicks in. This is how facebook has some meat behind it people will share this baby and tear this show to shreds. How long will this show last now? Any bets? What other shows do you think are faked?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Of course they are!

Unless you just happened to be strolling around with a bunch of people from a video tapping class trying out their cameras, then something happens!?
    Many yrs. ago I was called from one of those ghost hunting shows, they only had one question for me:
    1) "How big is the biggest room in your house?"
    WHY? Because they needed a large enough area for the crew to be in monitoring the sound, lighting, video camera(s) and of course they all have to be "Off-Camera"!
    Would they ever really capture anything on film of a supernatural nature with such a group, size-wise and otherwise?
    I doubt it very much!
    Right Captain Wee-Gee?"
    "Right!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Larry

I am just pissed! I read this just this morning and was like well damn! Hey Larry when our show come call the Haunte House Goonies! We want script it we will just raise hell and raise the numers up I can't do it alone you will need to help me! Shane and it's watch and see!
      sigpic

Comment

Ghost Hunter Shows

Jim if I were you I would contact the Ghost Adventures team. They only have two camera men and they seem to enjoy going to odd and unique places such as yours. Your mannequins and other strange stuff that you have spread throughout your haunt would probably appeal to them. Zak Bagan really gets creeped out by such things. It would really be great to see your haunt get national exposure like that! Not to mention the amount of business you could gain by there lockin. If I were you I would really consider it. Just from spending the night there I personally can say your house is the most haunted place Ive ever been in! And I have been doing paranormal research for 8 to 10 years.
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

What is the MOST FAKED SHOW ON TV... Ghost Adventures point blank most faked outrageous faked show in the history of TV.

First off there is NO SUCH thing as ghosts and secondly how come this guys can find them every single time they go looking? C'mon!

Lets rank the most faked reality shows on TV...

1) Ghost Anything
          2) Storage Wars now...
          3) Kardashians ... don't watch the show but we all know everything is staged.
          4) ANYTHING with Paris Hilton
          5) Anything with all woman and I mean anything... like basketball wives all that stuff.
          6) Jersey Shores
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Anything on Tru TV, gotta be the worst network to watch at night its all just completely fake stuff
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Really......

Are you saying you guys did not know its was fakel? Really?
              The 1st storage war they found an issetta/BMW Really? Bull Crap,
              if that was my storage unit and it was in there I guarantee it would have been removed.

Every single show on every single channel is ALL MADE UP! Reality or not...

The only real show is honey boo boo............

Just Kidding

Stew

Comment

Being OPEN, every night....

Ghosts, spirits,orbs can pick any one of those nights to make themselves "Known". Over these last 25 years I have seen very scepticle customers suddenly change when something happens here that is definately not of my doing or of this, our merely human plain of existence.
                How can I tell something like this happened?
                Their whole demeanor changes very suddenly and remains within this observed change for the while they are here.
                This possibilty is why I put on a silly show here, playing for laughs only peppered lightly with actual screams.
                This is also when I speak of the odd, supernatural events here I end the seriousness with a goofy remark or joke, hopefully allowing anyone getting too upset the chance to choose to laugh at what I just said instead of taking it way too seriously.
                The things that have happened in this old house are NOT like a Hollywood Horror move! Maybe those extreme things Only Ever Happen in The Movies?
                We are in another new book:"Ghosts Of Northern Illinois". There are some nice pictures in it of the house too.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What idiot would actually believe it's real anyway? I watch a lot of reality tv including Storage Wars. It's one of my favorite shows and I'll keep watching. Anyone with half a brain knows that it's fake.
                  Spooky Wishes
                  Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
                    What idiot would actually believe it's real anyway? I watch a lot of reality tv including Storage Wars. It's one of my favorite shows and I'll keep watching. Anyone with half a brain knows that it's fake.
                    THANK YOU! It's all about entertainment value. Granted they're billed as "reality", how many of us truly have friends with lives constantly exciting as this?? If anyone does SIGN ME UP!! Anyway, I agree, I'll keep watching all my "reality" shows cause they're like a good movie...entertaining, with updates on a weekly basis.
                    O'Shawn McClendon
                    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Maybe Try "Sports"?

For actual reality? The winners get in line to make more money, playing again and again, the losers go home and count smaller money.
                      I think football players are actually tackling people and actually knocking someone down, and those catches sure look real in the highlights clips.(Although I think when it's all ready in the "can", they might be cranking the picture slightly faster, because nobody really can run that Fast!)
                      Almost every "Reality" show I have ever seen smells like three-week old gym socks, just reeks! "Bad TV! BAD TV!" slap-pop! Crash!
                      No More. People pretending to become furious, throwing things, people pretending they forgot a camera was watching, recording everything!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I heard that show Operation Repo is fake as well.
                        ~Bill Mlinac
                        The Deadland Haunted House
                        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Darn you guys!

I had no idea these were fake. I haven't been this bummed since I was told about Santa! Oooops....sorry Shane if you didn't know about the St. Nick thing. Yeah, it is just Jolly pumpkin with a wardrobe change.

Wicked farmer

Comment

Working...
                          X