Hobbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbit

Went to see The Hobbit and this was more funny than anything... it was really more of the same that we've already seen. Smog isn't featured in this first flick so you miss out there, so I'll be looking forward to seeing Part 2 when SMOG comes to life. Either way its good enough but after seeing about what 10 hours of Hobbit movies the first go around then another 3 and a half today I'm somewhat Hobbit out!

There are some really neat sets in this movie if you are a haunter you'll appreciate them.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Oh please your not hobbited out yet, you will probably go see it again today. Then next year you will re-theme the downstairs of the Darkness into some sort of Middle Earth type haunt. If you hurry you might be able to pick up a full sized Gollum on Ebay...
    Jared Layman

Comment

Smog? Lol you mean Smaug, I take it it you never read the book as a kid?

Jake

Comment

No never read the book I watched the cartoon about 100 times though... I'm happy they are making all the movies. I'll see everyone but after about 11 hours with the first go around these movies seem a lot the same with the main exception being they are being more lighthearted. I liked the movie but I think everyone was so so on the film. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The Hobbit and lord of the rings are not the same movie and very different it's not like watching the sane movie again but you so want to see some familiarities since its in the same world. Imagine if Harry Potter movies stopped sing Harry potter halfway through it would ruin it. Plus the Rings movies were 10 years ago, hardly close enough to feel like you just watched it all. I thought the Hobbit was great and the actors were really good.

Jake

Comment

Working...
          X