I'm tied of doom and gloom. TW new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tied of doom and gloom. TW new products

Hey are there any vendors that may have some teasers about what they have coming out at TW. We need something to get excited about and get us off politics and depressing news.
    Phatman

Austin

Most vendors arent going to show you anything this soon. Due to the worry about another vendor stealing there designs or ideas. Once we get closer to March you will start seeing vendors post the new stuff

Comment

I know but that's why I ask for teasers that won't tell exactly what is coming but some thing to get people talking about what they would like to see. It is wishful thinking but tied of the negative stuff, my own post included. We need people talking about some good things like taters video. I think gore galore could do a Christmas Eve sale, maybe 75% off, now that sounds good doesn't it Kevin. Just kidding. But it would be cool to see what you guys are up to right now we won't tell anybody. I guess I will have to wait for TW, can't wait.

Phatman
      Phatman

Comment

I think vendors should not wait for everything until Transworld. Haunters have money right now, and while they go to transworld with money they are being pulled in 50 different directions. By showing product now with no distractions you stand a better chance of taking orders now which will help distribute the work load over spring and summer...

DA

Comment

Austin

Thanks for the kind words, the video was just a goof and there is another one coming soon. However it is a slasher film trailer and due to the events that happened in CT I dont think it would be right to release it now. However, I can be persuaded to release it. I can tell you that it does show off Larrys love for Math. On the topic though, I would love to see all the haunters sit down in a room, converse, drink some beers and be friends. However you will NEVER have that. Too many people ripping others off, too many BIG egos and huge heads. This industry is a family, we have our brothers and sisters, the weird uncle and then you have the Cousins nobody can stand are just in here to stir things up. Im surprised at Spookhole being nice and not starting shit. He usually is one of the people that stirs the pot the most.
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Were being pretty secret ourselves but are starting to release an item per week, starting soon.

First peeks can be seen on our FB page, Facebook.com\GetDecimated

Our 10.6lbs and 6ft tall giant skull is up there already. I'll have a new one up within 48 hrs

Comment

http://www.jibjab.com/view/D3X0vuYTS...p;cmpid=jj_url

YOU wanted something to look at...so here you go....THIS IS NOT THE VIDEO I PROMISED TO POST LATER IN THE WEEK....
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

2013 teaser

Merry Christmas,

You know. Giving teasers used to bother me. But it really doesn't anymore.
                If I post pictures here and on facebook etc then everyone knows that we have this certain new product.
                And if another vendor does the same thing then they have kind of shot themselves in the foot.
                They actually hurt their own business.
                Perfect example was Dreamscape studios bringing Giant Costumes to the tradeshow. Any clue how well they did. Terrible! They are out of business already with several federal lawsuits pending against them.
                So, the best advice for a company thinking to do what another vendor is doing is DON'T. Do something original.

AND we do have an offseason discount running right now. It is 15% off our retail web pricing.
                And you can order through the website using the code "offseasondiscount" in the discount table in the shopping cart, call us, or drop us an email.

Here are 5 new "Actormatronics that work on our track systems.
                -Rabeast is a giant ferocious rathead
                -UV Slither shows that we can do UV paint on ANY of these giant Track systems if you have a 3D event
                -Rotten Horse head is nasty
                -Ice Beast shows an alternate paint scheme for the ancient evil. We are also working on an underwater paint scheme for an under water dragon.
                -Unnameable is actually going to be on a giant cart system. This thing open is over 6' across. It can threaten to swallow an entire group and can easily get ahold of a customer if you so choose.

rabeast.jpguv_slither.jpgrotten_horse.jpgice_beast.jpgunnameable.jpg
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

New Cadavers

We have created several New Gory female cadaver victims.
                  If you purchase our whole collection of 5 then we will discount the set.
                  these work great with our New zombie horde as their victims.
                  We will have a Zombie Horde at the show. And here is the NEW infection finish. They will all be finished the same so they look like they have the same infection.
                  Attached Files
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Here is another one of the new actormatronics.
                    It is the mollusk. It will also be mounted on the track system.
                    It opens to about 4' wide. can still threaten to get ahold of a customer, but doesn't engulf them like the Unnameable does. And can fit in a smaller space.

We have SOOOO Much more in the works

-A giant clown head "actormatronic" YOu will see this one in action at the Darkness tour
                    -a costume kit called "Panzer". Post apocalyptic and tank like and 2 other costume kits

one thing I am super excited about is our new "Cannibal Kitchen package". It is a scene package that includes everything you will need to do a Nasty cannibal kitchen scene including the costume and weapon for the actor. We will have a complete display at Transworld that shows this system off. THe display will also have ALL of our nasty female victim cadavers and the Slaughterhouse package all in one. It should be NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THIS SATISFIES YOUR NEEDS
                    Attached Files
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin thanks every thing looks great. Now how about that 75% off sale. I have two costume I want to buy, could be 4. I just wanted to lighten the mood a little and get to the subject of making haunting fun and not a battle with each other. Tater I don't think a lot of these vendors are trying to rip people off. They are good artist but poor business men. They get in over there head and tight on money, time and help. Like I said shit happens and all you have to do is man up in my book. There is no vendor out there that has not screwed up a project. Thanks to guys like Kevin we can see how we should be doing business. Thanks guys.

Phatman
                      Phatman

Comment

Zombie safari paintball

We at Zombie Safari Paintball are excited about the TW show. We have expanded to 4 booths instead of 1 and we are bringing several awesome products to the show.
                        We are increasing our product line to fill the requests of our current customers and cant wait to preview our new line of accessories.

Greg Allen
                        Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
                        Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions
                        Fearfest Haunted Attractions.
                        Greg Allen
                        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

New stuff!

We've started to post teasers for our new silicone masks.
                          We will continue to post one every week now through TW.

IMG_2398.JPG
                          Jarred Alcala
                          Owner
                          Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                          www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

The Big Scary Show just recorded a roundtable with several prop makers (A couple that post here) that will air in early January. There may or may not be a few teasers as to what is coming to TW...
                            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Podcasts have it covered!

Flatline Radio spoke with Greg from Zombie Safari Paintball a few episodes back. He gives you a few hints as to whats to come from Zombie Paintball.
                              www.flatlineradio.podomatic.com
                              Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                              "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                              sigpic
                              flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Working...
                              X