No announcement yet.

I'm tied of doom and gloom. TW new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I willbe bringing over 200 of my Deranged masks to TW this year. Last year 150 sold out in the first two days of the show Im hoping I have enough to last till Sunday. I will also have a limited supply of Krampus masks, Like my deranged masks, each one is unique, this is an example of what one looks like.
    K2.jpg K3.jpg
    I have a few other surprises also,
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Awe man badger! I wonder who those guys are! Lol.

And Allen! NICEEEE!! Your masks always wow me! Can't wait to see them! When are you arriving? We'll be there for a Wednesday setup, getting in late Tuesday. If you're free, first beer is on me! Lol.

Comment

I willmost likely be there Tuesday or Wed, See ya at the Ren grand Bar!
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Great work with those Krampus masks!
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

What happened to all who was going to give us previews???

Stew

Comment

For all of you mask vendors out there we need more latex masks. All I see now at the shows is silicone mask companies. You are eliminating 99% of your market because the cost is prohibitive. There is still a very strong market for latex masks and they are more affordable for your home haunts and average consumers.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Grimley I am not versed on the pros and cons of latex vs silicone myself. I know that silicone cost a lot more and seem to have a more natural fit but I have seen some good latex too. Silicone is more durable so maybe that is why they are more popular now.

Phatman
                Phatman

Comment

I don't see latex masks growing in popularity anymore they've been made obsolete by silicone masks. You can't see that we'll out of latex masks unless the eyes holes are completely cut out and you have to move your entire head and upper body to look from side to side and it looks fake compared to bring able to move and look more natural in a silicone mask. I love latex masks for display characters still.

Jake

Comment

Here's links to a couple of our early releases.

http://decimateddesigns.com/items/0001/
                    (GIANT foam skull!)

http://decimateddesigns.com/items/0002/
                    (Neat slimy blobfish)

We have a fun line of horror themed pasties (because we're cool like that) and we're doing a photoshoot with a pro model in the next week or so.

We plan on releasing atleast a product or two each week until Transworld!

We've been more geared towards custom projects lately, we've been commissioned by a very talented magician to create some horrifying illusions that I can't even talk about but I am so unbelievably excited by them it isn't funny haha! They're very unique, it's like a Willy Wonka meets Steampunk meets Alice in Wonderland....very colorful and twisted. I may be able to release a performance vid after he's used it on stage...but it's up to the client lol.

Comment

heres one sculpt in progress of the couple silicone monsters mask that will compliment our already existing realistic silicone mask line and will be all there booth 617 for you guys and girls to see.

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Working...
                      X