Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for some good news? Check out these haunts on the 2013 MHC Bus Tour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for some good news? Check out these haunts on the 2013 MHC Bus Tour!

The Midwest Haunters Convention bus tour will be June 5 & 6, 2013. We’re still finalizing details, but we’re working with the following haunts on what is shaping up to be a fantastic trip. Wow, check out the list that includes some of the top rated haunts in the Midwest:

Indiana Fields of Fears, Lafayette, In

Fear Itself, Mishawaka, In

Screampark, Niles, Mi

Phobia House, Kalamazoo, Mi

The Haunt, Grand Rapids, Mi

Terrorfied Forest & Manor, Pinckney, Mi

Terror Town, Toledo, Oh

Scare Fair, Lima, Oh

We have one more haunt we’re trying to squeeze in on Wednesday; keep watching for more updates and make plans now for this memorable haunt bus tour. This is a great way to see what other haunts are doing to entertain their guests!
    Ask Santa now for your magic ticket on one of our four buses for this extraordinary trip.

Kelly Collins
    The Midwest Haunters Convention
    www.MidwestShow.com

Sounds Fun

Man I just started thinking of my party and TW and getting all the ads out and yall already in June!!!! LOL lets hope were all alive in June! Shane and it's looks like a fun time!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      Man I just started thinking of my party and TW and getting all the ads out and yall already in June!!!! LOL lets hope were all alive in June! Shane and it's looks like a fun time!
      That made me chuckle. I cannot wait until Transworld and MHC. It will be a much need stress relief!
      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

I worked with Jim on Indiana Fields of Fear when he was just starting up a couple years ago. I can't wait to see what he's done with it.
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

You guys keep finding new places every year way to go! Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Haunts on 2013 MHC Bus Tour

We've been working on this tour for two years. Pete and crew from Niles Screampark have been trying to get us up there with our bus tour for years. We were going to try and include them in 2012, but we had so many haunts in Michigan wanting to participate, that we had to limit ourselves to SE Michigan. So next year we're going all the way to SW Michigan and we've assembled a great team of haunts.

We're already working on 2014 and 2015. One year we're looking at Top Haunts in Ohio and possibly heading to Louisville the next. It's fun touring haunts during the off season; we're fortunate so many haunt owners are willing to open their haunts to let us play!!!

Kelly Collins

Comment

Added another haunt to the bus tour

Our haunts for the pre-convention bus tour have been finalized. Just confirmed today that Necropolis in Indianapolis will be participating on our bus tour on Wednesday, June 5. This will be our first stop. Now we can finalize our meals and hotel for the trip and work on the budget. Work, work, work!

Kelly Collins

Comment

Working...
              X