Haunted Enterprises????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Enterprises????

Does anyone have the hook up with Haunted Enterprises cause I can't get a hold of them. Email and phone numbers get no response.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Oh shit here we go again. Why do vendors not make call backs in the haunt industry? Guys I get busy too but I follow the golden rule, " he who has the gold makes the rules". So even at the end of January when I have to work over 100 hrs a week I still call my clients back. Some times I just tell them that I am very busy and will get back to them in a week, or deal with them by email so I can take care of it late at night. They are just happy to here from me. By not giving a response, then a person starts thinking the worst, like your out of business, took my money and ran, or you are on crack. A simple call resolves this and we would have no complaints. Please put on your answer machine that you are very busy and a time frame you will be able to get back with them and maybe an alternative way to contact you. ( text, email) Please work on this and we will stop crying like babies.

Phatman
    Phatman

Comment

I just want to order something and have never had a problem in the past getting in touch with them.

Comment

huh? I ordered about a month ago...items were here in 3 days.

Stew

Comment

I have sent multiple emails and made several calls. Why can't people call back.

Comment

Working...
          X