Haunted Hoochie opens for the Midwest Haunters Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Hoochie opens for the Midwest Haunters Convention

You’ve heard about this very impressive haunt. The World’s Most Aggressive Haunted Attraction! Here’s your chance to experience it in person…We’re excited to announce Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres will be participating on Friday, June 7 during the Midwest Haunters Convention bus tour. We’re still finalizing details, but this should be one of the highlights of the weekend. Watch for more info soon.

Originally posted by Spikerip View Post
    You’ve heard about this very impressive haunt. The World’s Most Aggressive Haunted Attraction! Here’s your chance to experience it in person…We’re excited to announce Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres will be participating on Friday, June 7 during the Midwest Haunters Convention bus tour. We’re still finalizing details, but this should be one of the highlights of the weekend. Watch for more info soon.
    That is freakin awesome!
    www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Awesome!!!
      Brad Webb
      Nashville Nightmare Haunted Attraction
      1016 Madison Square
      Madison, TN 37115
      615-75-BLOOD

www.nashvillenightmare.com
      https://www.facebook.com/#!/nashvill...rehauntedhouse

Comment

this will be a epic stop on tour i love that place i wish they was open all year round. Class of their own for sure.

Comment

thank u all...i myself and my wife Cheryl and our entire crew is fired up for this event..

thank you Kelly, Nina, Barry and Kathy for creating the best convention offered today...

you guys bring together all best qualities of this business...

cant wait..thanks again
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I like it when we get tour at some haunts that I have on my list to see. This is going to be a great tour.

Phatman
            Phatman

Comment

Man you are going to make me get out of my chair aren't ya...

Haunts I really want to see are the following...

13th Gate
              Haunted Overload
              Dead Acres

There are many others you know I'm going to make a list because there are a bunch of them in fact... I want to see Erebus, Headless Horseman in action, Dent School House, and oh man there are so many more. I have to see Shanes haunt and that other Alabama guys what what his name... LOL? I'm starting to think I might have to make a trip to see Todd Ferrens haunt its looking good. I'm going to sit down and make a list.

I'll tell you guys what I'm going to make a list and come see some haunted houses I'm thinking. I need to get off my butt! LOL

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Awesome Friday night tour

And now Larry with Unit 70 on the tour; it can make for a one of a kind tour! We're reserving six buses to shuttle people from the Hyatt to Unit 70 and Dead Acres.
                Hope to see you there!

Kelly

Comment

Get out of St Louis~!!

Larry, It is about time you get out of St Louis and see some other haunts!! Been telling you for years that good research is a good thing. LOL
                  Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                  Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X