No announcement yet.

Best vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say Darklight has bent over backwards and listened to all my needs. He has customized his products to fit my requests.
    Quan is a great person and his company does an outstanding job taking care of what we need to fit our Zombie Safari Paintball trailers.
    He has customized a product especially for us that we will preview at TW.
    Another 2 companies no one has mentioned yet I dont think is Pale night productions and efx tek ( probably spelled it wrong) Their easy 8 timer is my favorite of all!

Thats 3 companies I love to work with. Great service!

Greg
    Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
    Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions
    Fearfest Haunted Attractions
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Greg I would like to say that you have been easy to deal with and always willing to talk to people about how to use your trailers.

Phatman
      Phatman

Comment

I have to quickly jump in and agree that Quan and Darklight have been nothing but amazing for us to deal with. His products are more expensive than some of the competitors, but they also offer much more than the competitors products do. Doug, at Frightprops, sells Darklight and has more information about exactly what makes them better but for my money the Precision Alpha is the best theatrical lighting option available today. It can be gelled to any color, can be either a pinspot, spot, or flood, is insanely bright but fully dimmable, is weatherproof, comes with quick connects, comes with gels and filters, and draws next to nothing in amperage. These lights are amazing!

Beyond that, let me say that I deal with tons of other vendors being a vendor myself.

I regularly deal with Ghostride and am always happy with what I get from them.
        I buy chemicals from Reynolds Advanced Materials and they are teriffic!
        I buy some things from blacklight.com and they always ship super fast.
        We have also bought a few things here and there from Frightprops, CFX, Dark Raven, Froggy's Fog, AtmosFearFX, and MiniSpotlight and have always been happy with products and services from them.

We've really only had one seriously negative experience with a vendor in this industry, but I don't like to air my dirty laundry publicly if I don't have to.
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Thanks Kip for keeping it positive, it is nice to hear one vendor complimenting another's product they use.

Phatman
          Phatman

Comment

Oh, I forgot a few yesterday...

EFX-TEK - we use their controllers exclusively and wouldn't use anything else
            Nimba Creations - amazing gelatin prosthetics that I use anytime we do a make-up job requiring seriously flawless results.
            Brutal Rust - we use this on nearly every job we do anymore. The stuff is easy and the results are awesome!

Okay, that's all for now.
            Kip Polley
            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
            We Engineer Fear

Comment

To Many

There are many, many good vendors out there! Thankfully they out number the bad ones! Shane and it's some really great guys!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Frightprops, Unit70, Distortions, Guilderfluke, XtremeCreators, PureTerror, Efx Tek, Palenight All have been awesome for me.

Stew

Comment

Working...
                X