geting to TRANSWORLD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geting to TRANSWORLD?

hey all so im takeing the Amtrak to get to TRANSWORLD this year an was want to know if any one has takeing it be for are will be takeing it this year

Huh?

I will say it again HUH? Shane and it's what are you asking Mud?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      i will say it again huh? Shane and it's what are you asking mud?
      hahahahahahaha!!
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mudsticky View Post
        hey all so im takeing the Amtrak to get to TRANSWORLD this year an was want to know if any one has takeing it be for are will be takeing it this year

Obviously suffering from advanced of zombie mutation...

I can speak fluent zombie so let me translate-

" Hi, I'm super-excted about going to Transworld this year! I'm traveling by AMTRAK this year because it's awesome! I Was wondering if anyone has taken Amtrak before or will be taking it this year?"

Hmm... train rides... sounds like fun. Better do it before the fiscal cliff hits- the fed is going to pull the plug on the subsidies and it will be yet another memory.
        Last edited by zombietoxin; 12-27-2012, 10:43 AM.
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Wow, is this guy just learning to type? I'm not even going to justify the question with an answer unless you can properly complete a sentence and spell taking without an e. The educational system in America is obviously failing us. How is this guy going to take Amtrak if he can't even spell and?
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Hey now, Shane really tries....
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Lmaooooo

LMAOOOOOO Mud you and the rest just crack me up! Zombie thanks for helping us understand! Shane and it's Mud GrayHound may be cheaper!
              sigpic

Comment

for the one that know me think you for being cool w me and for the one that do not know me yes I have a spelling problem you mad bro do not be hateing me cuz im cool & I do not care what you all have to say Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

Comment

Mud, slow down and think when you write. Having a spelling problem is one thing, but you also use run-on sentences, and you show lack of punctuation and poor sentence structure. Think about what you want to say and form complete thoughts then write sentences. Don't forget to use capital letters when starting sentences. It is unfortunate to have problems such as this but you should really try to get it right or you will come off either as a young child or someone with a severe lack of intelligence.
                  Good luck,
                  DA
                  Last edited by Darkangel; 12-28-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I'm Different

Comment

No Shit..Ive know that since you followed me to my room at Transworld.

Comment

Being different does not excuse you from the rules of polite society, Mud.

We all have challenges. If this is where you want to be, you must work harder. The rewards are worth it!

Good luck, my friend.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Z Toxin - Your interpretation was accurate and glib; nice work.

M Sticky - who's behind that abstract semantic handiwork, trying too hard to be real.

Comment

If you can’t say something nice, your mouth is probably being remotely controlled by evil aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by mudsticky View Post
                              If you can’t say something nice, your mouth is probably being remotely controlled by evil aliens.
                              Aliens huh? I think many are thinking you're an alien right now... Not trying to insult you, but you're quirky to say the least.

DA

Comment

Working...
                              X