• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen, what did you use as a form?
    Thanks, Pete

Comment

Dude... you skillz are redonkolous...

Thank you kindly. I'm working out my travel schedule for TW in the next few days- if there is even the most remote chance I can- I will be at your class. Thanks again! -Rob
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

I used one of these...
        http://www.mileskimball.com/MilesKim...tID=0000028277
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Krampus Eggs? Turn the baby into a baby Krampus and go amber on the egg somehow. Right now it looks like Oh, no the baby only has 3.4 minute of air in there!

I like the idea of using silicone as some kind of goo or viens.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
            Ahh, I see. So you cut tape mold in half to get egg out? I thought maybe you used a balloon? Wrap it with saran, tape, then pop it once tape is done.

Thanks, Pete

Comment

It could be a baloon or giant beach ball or excersize ball, saran wrap then tape, then you cut it in half or only as far apart as you have to, get it apart and tape it back together. Or in Allens case stick a baby in there and tape it back up. Who just happened to have an egg and a baby at a moments notice.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

To get that level of transparency you need a slightly different technique. If you use saran wrap all the wrinkles will block the view, so I did not use saran wrap on this one. Instead I put the tape on backwards (sticky side out). The second layer covers up the stickiness and then you have two sides that are not sticky.
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

There is no "like" button here. So I'll have to say something like OOOOOOH!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X