Scare Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scare Products

Has anyone heard from these guys... I've tried to call them several times, emailed everything and haven't heard back. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I've been trying to get a hold of them as well. I called Frank's cell many times and left messages with no response.
    www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Every time I call his cell phone says message are full! Anyone have some insight?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I am having so much trouble contacting people you wonder if anyone in this industry ever answers their phone.
        Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I don't know these particular situations but, in the real world some companies take the end of the year holiday pretty seriously and close between Christmas and New Years for vacations and compiling the years taxes. I have a few contractors I depend on, we continue to work but, getting ahold of anyone is not going to happen. Suppliers get a little crazy with end of the year inventories needing to be compiled over a couple days and things like that. They sell down stock and it will take all of January to be restocked just to avoid higher inventory tax. All chaulked up to more and more ineffeciencies and not making money.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
          X