Chat Tonight 12/30/12 9:30 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Tonight 12/30/12 9:30 PM EST

Lets see if we cant get another chat going tonight, bring your friends, enemys, and popcorn
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Did nobody want to chat Tater? Showed up at 10:45 and did not see anything. Maybe I don't know how to use it.

Phatman
    Phatman

Comment

Humm

I popped in and no one was there! Shane and it's did anyone show? Tater?
      sigpic

Comment

Me, WickedFarmer, Peircemanor showed up chatted for about 45 minutes and called it a night around 10:15
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Sorry tater just got message to late. Hey we need Larry to make a HW app for my phone. I am surprised that there is not one already, Larry has always been on the leading edge of technologies. Larry are you slipping a little? We are haunters and we want everything and want it for free.

Phatman
          Phatman

Comment

Curses, I mised it!
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by austind View Post
              Sorry tater just got message to late. Hey we need Larry to make a HW app for my phone. I am surprised that there is not one already, Larry has always been on the leading edge of technologies. Larry are you slipping a little? We are haunters and we want everything and want it for free.

Phatman
              I think there kinda is! He made it "tapatalk" friendly! Download tapatalk, search halloween an this is in there I downloaded it to give it a shot but it's easier for me to take a quick peek on safari than open a whole new app....but on the flip side I think you can get chat...I haven't tried it but it makes posting pics and writing a LOT much easier.

Comment

Austin's post just made my day...
                Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                sigpic
                flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Working...
                X