Custom made haunted tree for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made haunted tree for sale

Custom made haunted tree for sale. Its about 9-10' tall. Designed for a smoke machine to blow out its mouth.
    Located in Columbia Missouri. Can store until March and you can pick it up during Transworld.
    Can be used in or outdoors. Made by Little Spider. A great photo op. Awesome peice but doesnt fit into our new designs for 2013.
    Asking $1300. OBO

Greg
    (573)881-7061
    Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
    Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions
    Fearfest Haunted Attractionsphone 2012 3069.jpgphone 2012 3073.jpgphone 2012 3075.jpg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

The custom tree is still available.

Greg
    573 881-7061
    Greg Allen
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

What does it weigh? What is it made of? How fragileis it?
      Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Shawn you better act quick I will be picking up some props from Greg at TW and may have to make him a offer. So make a deal quick.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Shawng,
          The tree is made by Little Spider. It is made out of foam with a hard coat on it. It is light weight. I can pick it up and move it myself but it never blew over last year with all the wind we had.
          You asked about it being fragile. Well, I hate to admit it but on our trip back from Coloradoa strap broke and it actually fell off the trailer on I-70 and I had to turn around to pick it back up. Funny thing was you couldnt tell it ever happened it didnt hurt it at all.
          It has a very sturdy coating and made for outdoors. I hope this answers your questions but feel free to call me at 573-881-7061 if you have any questions.
          Austin,
          Whats one more prop to add to your load? lol Pick up a blood chair while your here also.

Thanks,
          Greg
          Greg Allen
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Haunted tree at TW

We will be bringing this tree to Transworld. It will be in our booth, Zombie Safari Paintball. Come check it out and make me an offer.

Greg
            Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
            Zombie safari Paintball
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
            X