Unit 70 Studios open house during MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 Studios open house during MHC

And the good news keeps screaming; we’re excited to announce that Unit 70 Studios will host an open house on Friday, June 7 during the Midwest Haunters Convention.

Unit 70 is celebrating their 10th Anniversary this year and they’re anxious to show off their new building in Columbus. Bo Bruns and his crew are inviting our guests to see what goes on behind the scenes at one of the most creative haunted attraction prop manufacturers in the US. This is a must see event!

We’re teaming Unit 70 up with Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres for a Friday night bus tour like no other. That’s two leaders in the industry providing tours in one night. We’re finalizing costs now and hope to start selling this exciting activity very soon.

This probably means for a late return on Friday night; should we still hold Scary-Oke at the Hyatt? Will you be up for singing when you return?

MHC would not be complete without Scary-Oke. If you don't have it, the Scare Fair crew will probably start a petition.
    www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Here is another idea. How about stand up comedy. I would go see Greg Chise crack jokes about haunting. This guy is pretty damn funny.
      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Open house sounds great maybe I will bring my trailer and a few item may just fall off the shipping dock and go home with me. I wish they would come to TW too but for some reason they are not there. What's the deal with that.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

They have not been there since Chicago 2006.

They had a display in 2007 Vegas but not at the show, It was at the prop auction .

I guess they do not need to anymore.

Stew

Comment

Working...
          X