HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Scenic Art Productions - Haunt related projects

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    That sewer is amazing.....is that foam or maybe vacuform with a foam mix? I mean either way its great!

2. Default  
    Nice work brother! Keep the photos coming that helps everyone!

Great job!

Larry

3. Default Thanks so much :-) 
    Thank you very much. I cannot tell you how much the compliments mean to me. Brucejuice39, The sewer tunnel is constructed using bendable plywood and sheetrock mud in a rough trowel pattern and with some fake brick patterned in various spots to look like the wall was eroded exposing the brick underneath. The brick entrance is foam sculpted with a texture coat. Once complete, scenic paint was applied to show dirt and age. I will be posting more photos soon but if interested I have other photos on my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/scenicartproductions I am hoping to get a website up for the new year.

Thank You Again,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM
    https://www.facebook.com/scenicartproductions

4. Default  
    Love the work. Tried making a site for ya last year or the year before, you disappeared on me. Send me another message would ya Rob?

5. Default Keegan!!! :-) 
    Thanks Keegan for the compliment. I am so glad you stumbled on this. Things got real crazy like busy and then I had lost your contact info. I was hoping to get a hold of you soon. I will send a PM with contact info.

Thanks Again,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions

6. Default  
    Sinistersmith@me.com is probably easier Rob! Again, the detailing work is incredible love it

7. Default The Dungeons Haunted Attractions - The Hoard - Part II 
    Hello Fellow Haunters,

I am posting photos of some of this years haunt related projects I have been working on for this Halloween season. This is the old Simms house produced for The Dungeons Haunted Attractions - The Hoard in Green Cove Springs, Florida. I hope you enjoy them.

Thank You,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    Attached Images

8. Default Pandemic Haunted Attraction's The Haunting of School House 4 
    Facade constructed for Pandemic Haunted Attraction's The Haunting of School House 4. A haunted attraction based on urban legends about an old condemned school that has been abandon for several decades
    Attached Images

9. Default The Freakshow 
    Facade constructed for The Scream Park at the Clay County Fairgrounds 2015 Themed Haunted Attraction - The Freakshow
    Attached Images

10. Default  
    Thank you for sharing. I wish more people would get back to using the forums and sharing pictures. On facebook you can't see hardly anything because so much is posted and moved out before you catch it. Here you can come whenever you want and see or ready about cool stuff at anytime. I thank you for sharing. Great job.

Will you have a booth at Transworld?

Thread Information