• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPGRADED HOT SEAT EXTREME / DOCTOR SHOCK FOR SALE $3,900/both

UPGRADED HOT SEAT: $3,000
    DOCTOR SHOCK: $1,400
    VIDEO DOOR: $500

Will make deal for purchasing more than one item. Free shipping to Northeast

(No trades at this time)

UPGRADED DISTORTIONS HOT SEAT: $3,000
    Used for half of one season, has been in storage. The plugs still have the colored tape on them to match up with proper outlets on switch box. If you are considering having this ride in your event, this is a great deal! To purchase this Hot Seat new costs around $6,450 plus shipping and crating. Selling for $3,000. Make me an offer. This is a great way to make a side income on your event this year as you can charge people to ride this prop.

DISTORTIONS DOCTOR SHOCK: $1,400
    Stands tall as his head moves back and forth, when switch is thrown his hand jabs down at head prop on table. Unit is designed to have water sprayer attached so switch is thrown, head spits out water mist at patrons. Water unit not included.

VIDEO ANIMATED DOOR - AXED WOMAN: $500
    A large wooden door that has a viewing window, with fence covering it. On the backside is a video screen, so it appears as if what is being viewed inside the room is an animated display on the video screen. A girl comes up to the door, yelling to let her out. An axe wielder comes up behind her and axes her in the back. Simultaneously, an air cannon bursts in the front scaring patrons.
    Purchased for $800, selling for $500.

SHIPPING: Local pickup, located in upstate NY 13406. Item can also be shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. Shipping costs to be determined. I will deliver to Northeast for FREE. Local pickup also welcomed.

Thanks for your interest. Any questions and interest, feel free to email me. Surgeoen@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Surgeoen; 03-17-2013, 12:15 PM.
Working...
X