Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Rooms

Hey Guys

Had acouple people contact me regarding the rooms at Transworld. The Ren Grand does still have rooms. YOU HAVE TO SAY TRANSWORLD.(Apparently they are telling people that they are sold out) to get a room. Just checked tonight 1/10/2013 and they still did have some rooms in the block for us haunters. If you were given the No rooms left thing please try calling back and getting a room again. Not sure why they are saying they are sold out but remember to say TRANSWORLD.

Hope this helps
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

What sucks is that there are no rooms left for Wednesday night and haven't been for weeks since there is another tradeshow overlapping Transworld. I thought most people arrived Wednesday since the tradeshow starts Thursday but they are all booked already Wednesday the 6th.

Jake

Comment

I'm still looking to share costs with anyone willing to share a couch or something...
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Deathwing

When did you book? I booked last week and got in Wednesday? I had a confrence call with Jen and there is about 20% of the blocked rooms left. Shane and its but the count down is on!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
          When did you book? I booked last week and got in Wednesday? I had a confrence call with Jen and there is about 20% of the blocked rooms left. Shane and its but the count down is on!
          Shane,

It was at least 3 weeks ago.

Jake

Comment

Tell them "I am with the transworld show" they might give you a suite like they did me.:-)

Comment

I book a while ago but added Wed last Tues.

Phatman
              Phatman

Comment

Deathwing

Call them tell them your with the show they have rooms Wednesday. Also I think the suites are across the street from the Ren Grand are they not? I remember that being a talk at one time because it's in a different building but still close. Shane and it's call them Death!
                sigpic

Comment

Sold out

The renaissance is sold out as of 1/17/13
                  Brent F.
                  www.thedeadendhayride.com
                  Keep Minnesota Scary!

Comment

Just Called and they did still have about 5 rooms left or so they said...Make sure you call and mention Transworld Show.

Comment

Try again

I will try again, they said that the whole building is full. No rooms at all. Transworld or not.
                      Brent F.
                      www.thedeadendhayride.com
                      Keep Minnesota Scary!

Comment

They will need to transfer you, but when I called they said they have at least 5 rooms left.

Comment

Working...
                        X