Terror on Wheels - Mobile Haunted House - Priced to Sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror on Wheels - Mobile Haunted House - Priced to Sell

Mobile Haunted House for Sale - Located in Southern California, Orange County

For sale this 995 square foot mobile Haunted Attraction, titled "Terror on Wheels". Maze can be towed and set up anywhere with this 100% self containted 35ft trailer. The Maze transforms and expands to 3 times it's original size, and can be setup in about an hour an hour and meets most fire and safety codes and laws. No construction skills are required as everything is prefabricated and ready for easy set up. Comes complete with pre-assembled wall panels and it's own 5500 watt power generator, also 30 gallon air compressor, and pre-run air lines. It features built in sound booth, built in 8 speaker Sony sound system, CD player, built in house lighting, a motorized retractable roofing system, wench power retractable door system, 4 ABC certified fire extinguishers, two illuminated emergency exits. The interior features 10 fully themed scenes/rooms (the den, the wall of portraits, the study, children's playroom, the mystic hallway, the morgue, the endless hallway, toxic room, and clown room). Custom exterior artwork gives this haunted attraction lots of eye appeal and will bring lots of attention whereever you set it up. Also included is Distortions Hot Seat that can be used to generate additional revenue stream

Contact - Scaren Karen here or by private message for pictures and additional information.

Trailer haunt

How about some pics and how much?

Comment

Pics and Price?

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Sent PM did not hear anything, how about anybody else?

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Karen, how's it going?

No reply yet. Sure like to know what you have and what you're asking.

Comment

Me too

Phatman
            Phatman

Comment

me 3......just kidding

charlie

Comment

I also sent a PM the first hour it was posted and still have nothing back.
                Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Hi, all... Sorry for my delay in getting back with you. Been doing battle with the flu bug (it won) the better part of a week and have been some what unplugged.

I think I have responded to all the pms and have emailed all of you that gave me email address to send pics and particulars to.

If you want pics email me at metamurfis at aol.com and I will shoot them over.

On the price question, asking price is $35,000 but all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks again for being patient and waiting for me to respond back.

As Always, Scaren Karen

Comment

Here's a link to a youtube video http://youtu.be/QS2QdmsL7Ig
                    Gary
                    Midnight Evil Productions
                    www.MidnightEvil.com
                    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Looking for pics

Hi Karen,
                      I am one of the ones you responded to. Sent you a PM, but still no pics. I see your asking price, but really need to know what it includes. Saw the video, but looks pretty blank (I know the artistic airbrushing is brilliant), but need to know what is inside the trailer rig since the video sides so suspiciously fast from side to side, I don't know the wear, I don't know how any entry/exit doors or connected, how the top slides over or how any of the air/electrical services are connected. Please give more info.
                      Nancy

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                      Hi, all... Sorry for my delay in getting back with you. Been doing battle with the flu bug (it won) the better part of a week and have been some what unplugged.

I think I have responded to all the pms and have emailed all of you that gave me email address to send pics and particulars to.

If you want pics email me at metamurfis at aol.com and I will shoot them over.

On the price question, asking price is $35,000 but all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks again for being patient and waiting for me to respond back.

As Always, Scaren Karen

Comment

Hey guys, I'm not affiliated or an interested buyer but I've seen this before, I'd like to say it was posted on here a while ago for sale by the company shipwreck productions. The video the seller posted was also listed on their website, not sure if its still there or not. (If I recall I think they had a much different asking price....but the current seller could have upgraded it or something..)

Comment

I see the post says Located in Orange County, Calif so I would assume it is still at Shipwreck Productions
                          Gary
                          Midnight Evil Productions
                          www.MidnightEvil.com
                          Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                          www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Working...
                          X