The 11:38 Lurker's Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 11:38 Lurker's Tour

They were in the parking lot, almost closing time, I opened up (closed early for lack of intrest, save a kilowatt or two?)
    I had a great and fun time entertaining them!
    They were impressed even though everyone pretty much wears wash and dry now.
    Maybe this lurker will post and mention their experience last night, of course they probably are not back home yet.
    L o n g D r i v e. . . . . .home.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Whew! Finally got back to Nashville!

First of all, if you haven't been to Jim's masterpiece of a haunted house please go as soon as you can. Jim gives such a distinct and unique haunted house experience. We were so impressed with the entire house (including my dad of 58 who hates haunted houses) and being around Jim is half the fun!

The Raven's Grin was a first class haunting experience without relying on bloody, gross out techniques. He hand made practically everything in the house (and once you go you'll understand the magnitude of that remark) I was amazed and am so grateful that Jim opened up for us on such a late evening. We drove well out of our way to make the stop in Mt. Carroll, Illinois and after his friendly wife convinced my dad to go through the haunted house ( it was so intricate and in-depth that it took 2 1/2 hours!! ) we emerged at 2:15 AM and were both just amazed at what we had just experienced.

It is evident Jim loves what he does and this shines through with the quality of the attraction. If I didn't live over 10 hours away I would make everyone I know go through it. Who knows though I still might.....we'll see........ I hear Mt. Carroll is nice in the fall

THANKS JIM FOR A GREAT TIME!

Comment

Thank you, Woo! (Thank Woo?) Thank Woo Wary Wuch.
      Elmer Fudd is channeling me!! It's not the English Channel, it's the warped English Channel!
      Now for the heartbreaking disclaimer. You and your Father got the same tour I give to everybody!
      I realised years ago that haunt fans might like to think it was a special tour because they are fans , but no, same tour! hahahaha!
      OK, I spent alittle more in depth explanations of the haunted history in the front room, but then Tenn. is a long way away and I didn't want to feel like I was shorting you.
      You guys could obviously tell that I was having a great time too!
      Thank Woo again.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

oh yeah...and the wine cellar drop is amazing!!

Comment

Working...
        X