No announcement yet.

Halloween Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another talking portrait CGI FX coming soon... we are totally rebuilding hauntedhousesupplies.com and once we have that done we'll be marketing to the haunt industry cgi fx and animations a bit more than we do now. We'll be offering the FX as FX only, control board to run fx, etc. We will also have a couple animations so for me right now its not a big deal but we'll do more later on. We plan to have about 30 to 50 CGI FX by next TW show. Larry

!cid_3B3DF3A9B2D94EE8B6BDF36AD41FD9FC@LarryPC.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

More CGI FX what do you think... FYI its suppose to go into a bathroom and be a mirror you are seeing both the buffer and the trigger.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

We have another CGI FX coming as well check out some photos...

!cid_ii_140d692f4c774575.jpg!cid_ii_140d6932a6925c92.jpg!cid_ii_140d693192a62c7b.jpg
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Another CGI FX... check it out. Again they will all be available for sale as just fx, or fx with controls or whatever you want. Let us know what you think...

Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Its alright

I don't know when your a haunter your jaded. You have seen everything and not much scares you! But ya in a haunted house setting w regular customers it may work! Great sound would help this! Nice work!
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

I think I posted a few months ago that we are taking peoples logos and turning them into CGI logos so you can use them on your TV commercials... we've now done them for 13th Gate, Cutting Edge, Spookywoods and many more. Check our newest one for 13th Gate.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Okay folks here we go... another CGI FX coming soon! These are screen shots of our newest for the Ice Scream Truck. It will come complete with side windows and back windows plus the front window.I can honestly say I was never a fan of the original one we have at The Darkness right now and after seeing it for the first time I said 'hey when we get more time we have to redo this one' and now we have. Everyone who's ever come through the Darkness loved the overall FX and now you'll be able to build your own once we put this DVD on the market. I can't wait to show you the video itself... you will laugh out loud.

Also wanted to announce we are making a DVD for SEE THROUGH TV's so you can make your own haunted digital fx using see through TVS. Got a great source to buy them which we can share with everyone who gets the see through TV DVD of CGI FX. Our plan right now is to have 12 to 15 DVD's of the best SCARY FX strictly for haunted attractions ... we can sell you the controls and stuff but our main goal is to make the FX so you can build them yourself. Here is another bonus... on the DVD's itself will be a HOW TO make your own control boards so you can do everything yourself. We are not going big on this until Transworld 2014. So get ready...

FYI... in three weeks we are shooting live video for 10 more FX. I had to buy a green screen suit today to do one the most complicated shoot ever. We are arranging all the models and everything and we'll be making 10 more FX... I'm not stopping until we have 50 to 100 CGI FX made available for sale and everyone in the industry knows how to make controls for them. Hollywood level FX can only enhance our attractions and between what we are doing and other companies like Atmosphere haunted house owners should be able to afford HIGH TECH FX for pennies on the dollar! BTW... if you haven't already check out the new DVD from Athosfear it was pretty awesome!!!

sc04_001_v025.0133.jpgsc04_001_v025.0980.jpg
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Who wants some Ice Scream???

Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Hey Folks...

I wanted to let everyone know we got a project that I'm very excited about... I'm sure everyone has heard of Jekyel and Hyde Restaurant... well a new one opened in TIME SQUARE and its awesome. I posted some photos of the place a few weeks ago ... its a horror themed restaurant with probably 2 million dollars in animations. The place has a pre-show you go through to get into it, live shows you name it...

Anyway they have one room in the place that is NOT built out yet another dining room we got hired to build out this room into a gothic crypt. We are starting on Monday and will finish before or right before Christmas... this is mission impossible.

I will post a thread here showing how we did it... we are going to build booths like crypts, to you name it.

We are going to start next week today we are doing another CGI VIDEO SHOOT... we are making 4 more cgi fx for a client in the middle east. We will show you those FX once they are done!

In the meantime we are heading off to IAAPA and we'll have probably the best haunted booth there... no doubt in my mind its awesome. Come check it out!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

• Couple things... one the Ice Scream Truck will be a DVD you can buy exclusive at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com any day now! It will come complete with the front window and the side windows. Here is a screen shot of the interior windows ... once you are inside the truck there is a TV in there so it shows the truck moving and running over people. They come in 3D version and non-3D you can have either on the same DVD.

Lastly I also wanted to let everyone know that the zombie door fx where the zombies are trying to break down the door and get shot we re-did this one as well ... this will also a be available as a DVD. Its going to be much better than the one we have in the Darkness now.... as it will have zombies coming at the sheriff from all different directions and the CGI FX will be much more realistic. So you can have that animation as well in a DVD form... all of the CGI FX we have in The Darkness where we came up with the idea's we are re-doing totally ourselves to create a better looking product and then offer those products to the haunt industry on DVD. Look for more to come soon!

We are probably not going to do a whole lot of new CGI FX anytime soon... we are really busy with other projects right now. But since we are building a zombie themed 3D haunt we did some new Zombie themed FX... more soon!

sc04_003_v010.0022.jpg
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• I think the Ice Scream Truck looks hilarious ! definitely something people would want to stop and watch. I would love to see how it's all set up in your haunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blade-of-the-moon View Post
                          I think the Ice Scream Truck looks hilarious ! definitely something people would want to stop and watch. I would love to see how it's all set up in your haunt.
                          In a busy haunt, stopping and watching can be a problem.

Jake

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
                            In a busy haunt, stopping and watching can be a problem.

Jake
                            True. But outside in a parking lot or entry area would be perfect. We are actually searching for an old ice cream truck to rig up outside at our entrance currently...would make a great spot for our roamers to lurk.

Comment

• We r at the iaapa show booth 248. Once I get back home I'll post tons of photos of the iaapa show but the last video from the ice scream truck... Yes we made another one this is for the back window and side windows. We also have a new zombie video done and I'll post that as we'll soon. Right now we are slammed with projects one of which is super cool. We are theming one of the dinning rooms of the new Jekyll Hyde restaurant in New York City. Once we get from iaapa we are going to ship this and start installing it. I will post a ton of photos I'm really excited about this project. We are also creating a wizard golf in Canada filled with tons of cgi fx... This will be the coolest golf attraction we've ever created.

Lastly i I will have news soon on a reality tv show. All coming soon. Larry.
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• We are SUPER BUSY over here... building two mini golf attractions, theming out two different restaurants, building a haunted house for a client in Dubai, not to mention trying to get Darkness going.

I got a dream job... I'm sure everyone has heard of Jekyll and Hyde Club they moved to Time Square... they have several different sections of the restaurant and one is currently EMPTY! This new section of the place is going to be themed after Vampires... we are doing all the theming work to the place. It will feature several lifeformation animations, etc... these are crypts that are going inside. People will EAT inside the crypts. These are super bad ass cool!!!! Larry

DSC00069.JPGDSC00070.JPGDSC00071.JPGDSC00072.JPGDSC00073.JPG
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X