Halloween Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Productions

We will be back to some degree this year... we haven't really done much in the haunted community outside of Hauntworld for years!

We were the first company to bring multi motion scary animations to the show, air cannons to the show, 3D artwork and much more. We basically stopped all of that and focused on nothing but building dark rides then for years blacklight mini golf. We are starting to build haunted houses again, but now after many years we are going to start selling products to help you detail and improve the special effects in your haunted house.

Over the next few weeks I will start to upload images and videos of stuff we are working on. We are first trying to finish our haunted house ... that is #1. We hope to have that done end of January. The entire month of February we are working on products for the show. In some ways that isn't true... the stuff we are working on for the show has already started like a month or two ago. But my main crew isn't working on it yet... hard to explain.

Here is what we'll be offering...

Digital Animation FX: CGI Live Action FX. I've wanted to do these for many years but never had the time. Last year when I came up with the idea for the double door zombie attack FX I was going to do it myself... but because of the tour we ran out of time so I hired another company to make it who then took them to the show and sold them. So basically I'm just wanting in the future to take my own idea's of stuff I want to make for our haunts... if people want them great! They will be available. There is already a lot of great stuff out there especially Atmophere FX stuff... we are using that in the Darkness this year!

Anyway the plan is to offer YOU MORE for your money with the animation versions, lower the costs for these, and give you edition items that no one has offered to you in the past. Again more on this later!

Vacuum Form: Honestly I'm not happy with available vac form so a year ago we bought one. Finally we are starting the process to make and sell vac form that will SOLEY be for haunt owners. I'm not doing bricks, and castle walls, stones or whatever there is already so much great stuff out there like that... we are donig something very unique a concept that no one has done before. I hope we can get them all done prior to the show... we are starting here SLOW so everything we do we can do right. Nothing cheesy, no book case with a skull on it which makes no sense everything we are trying to do will be real looking... I hope! So if you need help creating and theming rooms wait until the show and see what we can provide.

Supplies: We'll be offering new how to dvd's, the magazine, different kinds of theming paints like blood paint to rust paint, to all kinds of little things like this. All geared to help you theme and detail your haunted house.

Lastly... and without question complete 3D blacklight haunted houses and regular haunted houses! I will also consider consulting projects in the future as well to help you tackle the toughest situations and make MONEY!

If you have any questions let us know or visit our updated website www.halloweenproductions.com or www.blacklightattractions.com

They will be updated again close to the show!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Can't wait to see it Larry
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Thanks Bill!!! Got to see the first test today and it was awesome! Like I said we'll bring some stuff if people want it we'll be happy to offer it to ya... no big deal either way. This will be fun like the old days! Looking forward to it! Once we get really close to the show I'll upload some video and photos... I don't want anyone taking our idea's like what has been going on in the past. We simply want to bring what we have and I hope people like it... no big deal either way. I'm actually getting excited for the show. We aren't like going all out for this just making some simple stuff. Hopefully people can find it useful!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

FYI... the HPI booth and all the FX we are bringing will be for sale take them right out of the booth! Here is one thing you can rest assured on ... nothing will be a prototype requiring welding and rewelding 50 times. LOL If you want everything we have let us know.

We'll have something like 6 digital FX and a bunch of other stuff. When we get closer I'll start posting photos of all the new stuff and the stuff you can buy right out of our booth!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

FYI... if you get Hauntworld Magazine you will be the first to see our new line of digital FX animations! We will supply everyone who subscribes a copy of our brochure in issue 32!

We will feature EXACTLY SEVEN digital FX animations ... these are very HIGH TECH looking FX. The first two are already done and they look INCREDIBLE! I have real FX guys working on them guys who work on movies and tv shows. We will includes everything from animation to digital to the theming of the fx.

We will release photos, and youtube promotional video for the FX soon... too many of our idea's have been taken to the show and re-sold as their own concepts so we want to hold off until we get really close to the show itself to release everything. I think this is pretty standard of most suppliers.

I also want to put out there that we can DO ANYTHING CUSTOM for your haunted house ... you name the FX and we can make it just for you! There are NO limits to what we can do!!! So let us know if you need ANYTHING custom! We will also start building animations again but not for this show because the haunt tour derailed that...again! LOL

We have a guy working for us now who use to work at Disney and he will be helping us build major massive animations ... all coming soon! Two of the animations we plan to build are MAJOR and I mean SUPER MAJOR like NO ONE ever even ATTEMPTED this before. I have to keep them under the hat for now... but you guys right here will be the first to see them!

We can bang out a custom project in less than a month! Two of our new DVD's are almost ready to ship as well so look out for that! Lastly we would have already tried pumping out a vac form panel but the pump broke first day... we have a new motor coming in this week. So hopefully we can start showing you images of all new vac form panels made just for haunted houses. All new and exciting stuff coming soon!

More updates coming soon!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Are you going to make air cannons again?
            Jared Layman

Comment

Yes we are but simple ones that work just as good that are 1/10th the size. Couple things we mailed out flyers to people last week and if you buy a ticket to the tour and you want one of our many new products we'll have at the show you'll save 15% on everything.

Let me tell you guys when we get REALLY CLOSE TO THE SHOW I'm going to release video from our new VIDEO FX ... I can tell you they are simply STUNNING!

Save your check books because we are going to offer these things in a variety of ways to make them VERY affordable to everyone!

Additionally we will be selling haunted house costumes, new dvd's and vacuum form panels. It will be a busy show for us... hopefully you got those flyers so hold onto them!

Larry
              www.halloweenproductions.com
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

When will the website be updated?
                http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
                >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

We are currently working on the brochure and so far it seems like it will end up almost 20 pages long. I will update the website prior to the tradeshow.

I just don't want to be copied so I don't want to show any of the CGI FX we are doing, and or VAC FORM panels we are making... so when we get really close to the show I will unload like 20 or 30 pictures on you all at once.

I will show you some photos of our all new UV protestant permanent blood FX paint... you see a fresh can and a used one. We are using this stuff like crazy today making our gore video and our in the haunt.

Lastly, I wanted everyone to know that two of our three new DVD's 'How to Detail Your Haunted House Part 4' and 'Ultimate Success' DVD will be ready to be shipped NEXT WEEK! So if you want those order now at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com.

The Gore Video won't be ready until the show itself... it couldn't be made until LAST because we had to finish building the haunted house itself FIRST! Now that the haunted house is DONE we are goring up the place where needed and making the DVD. The gore video filming will be done on Monday then it will start the editing process.

Larry
                  DSC03062.JPGDSC03063.JPG
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

I lost my flyer already, lol. Oh well.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Couple updates here...

NEXT WEEK I will start to reveal some images from the CGI Animation FX we are making and bringing to the show. Two how to detail part 4 and ultimate success videos are DONE will be shipping next week. Hauntworld Magazine is going to printer next week.

We finally started our booth today and trying to get it done as fast as we can!

Lastly our how to gore video filming... DONE! We are now editing.

Videos are avail at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Waiting on CGI!

Looking forward to those. So are you going to be displaying those in the Dark Zone? Sorry Larry...couldn't resist Honestly; I WILL be checking those out.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I'm eager to see these as well. I'm sure he'll have them at his booth on the side of the main show floor, where he was last year.

Jake

Comment

Okay I'll start uploading images of stuff we are going to bring to the show... here is one. However you probably will have a hard time guessing what this FX will do... can you guess? In total we are going to have SEVEN different FX we are bringing to the show. And btw... we can do custom FX for you no problem. You have an idea I'll work with you on a price that works for you! Make sure you stop by our booth at the show because I think we are going to have exactly what you are looking for at the price you are willing to pay! I hope anyway... LOL

Larry
                            sc01_008_v040.0154.jpg
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

And here is another one... in total we'll have seven different FX with another 7 planned this year alone! We plan on having up to 50 of these FX done over the next couple of years. I will upload more all this week. You will be able to see them at the TW show and or at our website once we upload them. Take care. Larry

!cid_ii_13ca743193e6d34e.png
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X