No announcement yet.

Halloween Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple updates ... we are off to yet another install next week! We built a full sized Pirate ship that people will eat on and another mini golf. Getting installed next week. We are shooting TWO more CGI FX this week... in about two weeks we are going to shoot like 10 more on top of that. We are going to shoot a bunch of portrait fx with shattering windows, portraits coming to life and much more. I'll provide some photos soon...

Anyone wanted to announce that are making another new HOW TO DVD called 'How to Renovate Your Haunted House'. Check out the cover attached. This video will give you details on how you can renovate your haunted house and put your haunt on a national stage!

You can get our full line of how to dvd's at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

how_to_renovate_haunted_house_2014_dvd_cover.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Big news...

1) We are filming new CGI FX on Friday for the Transworld Show. We will have about 15 DVD"s full of incredible CGI FX that you can simply BUY no need to buy the whole thing anymore because we'll supply you with so many incredible FX its all you'll ever need. We'll also sell whole FX but we'll also offer just the DVD's as well.

2) We made a deal we are going to have a reality show where we build and renovate attractions. If you want us to renovate your attraction on TV let us know. I'm dead serious... we come to your haunt and build, renovate your place or simply build a whole attraction.

3) We are also going to have a couple new HOW TO DVD's for you at the show plus Hauntworld Magazine issue 36 in production RIGHT NOW

More on this soon!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

• So you want to renovate...

Building inside...out of the weather where you can work on it all season is easy LOL. But what can you do inside my corn field where you carry everything in along a 1/3 mile long twisting turning 5 foot wide path. And you do not want to leave everything outside for more than 2 months anyway. Youcant start anything well into June after the field "your walls" grow. And oh forgot to mention....on Nov. 2nd is when the Green Monsters appear. The Giant John Deere combine breathing down your neck to get everything out of its way as it chews what was your haunt into confetti and spits it out the back end. Then the other monster the John Deere 8960 comes along and rips it 10"deep plowing everything under. Step lively boys...

The pic is of the non haunted area... 3 miles of trails in a 20 acre area.

Wicked Farmer
        Attached Files
        Last edited by wickedfarmer; 02-20-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• As Many Others This Winter

We have seen record low temps. and record snows as far as inches of accumulation and frequentcy of snow falling.
          Being open for haunted house tours all year round saw this be our worst Jan & Feb. Ever! But then the other normal businesses have the same problem. It was just too cold and snowed almost every other day and did storm almost every weekend when people may have ventured out on a normal sunny Winter day, but stayed indoors at home instead.
          I have been sweeping or shoveling snow almost every day throughout all of January and Feb. hasn't been much different until just a day or so ago, snow replaced by rain and high winds, all set to freeze everything back down again and make highway travel risky at best.
          Last night we had five ticket-buying bodies show up from about 60 miles away but then it had been one of our first sunniest days which does seem to make people want to actually get up and GO someplace.
          And now Gasoline just went up another 10cents making it 20cents more than it was two weeks ago- now $3.39 a gal.

Since the Winter began I have the exterior of the house lit up at night via 3 sets of three solar powered lights. They suck up any sun during the day and then automatically turn on at dusk ,one less thing for Jim to remember to or forget to do, turn them off and on.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• We actually work on Creepyworld right after the Halloween show and Creepyworld is really no different than what you have going on... Creepyworld is honestly as detailed if not MORE detailed than Darkness. I keep telling everyone that... you have to come see Creepyworld during the halloween season itself you'd be blown away by the detail.

So to answer your question we can do inside or outside doesn't matter... I understand and have done all of it. Its not an issue either way.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

• Got it...

Ok Larry. I really didn't realise what Creepy World was. And I think you know I'm being silly on the "inside being easy" But it does add a twist when we HONESTLY DO have my old man in the combine breathing down our neck dismantling everything and getting it out of the field. We start pulling it apart minutes after the last customer of the season walks out. Just the type of thing reality show producers are looking for. Bonus...my friend has produced many shows for The Outdoor Channel, American Bird Hunter, American Archer etc.....filming editing the whole shebang. The studio is just down the road. So your film crew would not have to even be here while you recouperate those days after Halloween while we do the tear down when the real monsters are in the field.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

• Reality Show!

I cant wait to see this show! Ive always wondered how Larry and his team can have so many irons in the fire and complete everything they do! This will be great to see! I believe him Wicked Farmer! Im not saying it isn't a challenge! It may make for a great episode! Maybe an offer Larry should consider! I've seen Creepy World many times and it has many outdoor and detailed structures. Im sure they would be up for the task! I would like to know when the show airs. If it will be on year around or just during the Halloween season? And what it will be called? If it hasn't already been mentioned and I missed it! It all sounds very interesting to say the least!
                Damon
                www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                Oh p.s! Jim Warfield If I lived where you lived I would definitely invest in some sort of snow blower! LOL! And save your back! Ha!
                Damon Carson

Comment

• Mr Jim Warfield is even private messaging me...

...something about combines chasing people through a field in a movie. Hey Kevin; got something besides the Scare o Jack I'm taking home from Transworld to put in a corn field. (pssst hey Kevin think you can sneak that claw out of Larry's place ....I got a bitchin barn to put it in....just ask Phatman!)

Who does paint jobs to turn my Deere equipment into real monsters?

Wicked Farmer
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by wickedfarmer; 02-21-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Yeah Creepyworld is all outdoors with mostly outdoor themes we are very very use to working outdoors because we've been doing it for about 25 years. My very first haunt was indoor outdoor haunt meaning half and half. Yeah that is nothing.

We can do it!

Creepyworld has 13 attractions at least that is what it will be this coming year!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

• stupid dirt farmers...

..screw up posting a pic of a giant tractor....

Wicked dumb dirt Farmer

Comment

• "Wicked". just say...

You scrapped the tractor picture, you were all ready to post it, then you realized the tractor wasn't smiling when you took it's picture.(Or it never stops smiling and you needed it to frown to look more scary?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• We shot green screen stuff ALL DAY LONG we filmed something like 20 different FX that we'll debut at Transworld. Here some photos.

When we get done all you'll ever need is our DVD's to create the best CGI FX for your haunt.

Larry
                          DSC00294.JPGDSC00334.JPGDSC00370.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• Folks... we are going to start showing you new CGI FX we've created for Transworld. You will be able to buy EVERYTHING on a DVD!

I'm not even sure how many we are going to have but it will be close to 50 different special FX created just for haunted houses... no need to buy whole units all you need are these DVD's.

For the show itself we will have like maybe 20 different FX to offer you. Something like that and another 10 or 15 coming soon after the tradeshow. We plan on making 100 DVD's full of CGI FX.

Stay tuned.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

• As promised images from our new line of CGI FX videos.

These are more portraits or mirror fx something you frame on a wall and they quickly act getting a scare.

Larry
                              !cid_ii_1448b86e832dbf6b.jpg!cid_ii_1448b86ee8c3ea90.jpg!cid_ii_1448b86f2d217c02.jpg!cid_ii_1448b88a97f2c8cc.jpg!cid_ii_1448bb5573842085.jpg
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• And more ... and more to come very soon!

I'm not sure the total number of DVD's we will have but it will be the area of 15 or so to start with more coming every 3 months maybe.

!cid_ii_1448bdb7b27dfb46.jpg!cid_ii_1448bdb7ec2eb356.jpgsc06_002_v037.0101.jpg

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X