Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! Haunted House Comic Book: Halls of Bedlam

Hi everyone,

I finally jumped, head first, into a comic concept I've been in love with for quite awhile. Took the theme, storyline, and characters from an actual haunted attraction and began a comic series based on it. The response has, so far, been enthusiastic and I wanted to be sure to share it with you. (I know a lot of haunt industry folks hang out on this Forum)

Rather than explain it all here, check it out at this link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ies-1?ref=live

Once the comic is complete, it will become available in print or digital download on a variety of sites. Our target completion date is April 2013--and we'll segue directly into Issue 2. Got a haunt you think would make good fuel for our creative fire? We'll consider building a new Series around it. Would be a great promotional item for haunt customers and staff alike!

Enjoy!

Mistress G
    (Gail Strumberger/Art Dogs Inc./1031 Comics)
    Gail Strumberger
    Art Dogs Inc/Cyber Shock University

New Opportunity for Haunt Owners

Hi everyone -

An update on this project/concept for you.

SCARY TALES! Consider a custom comic book based on your haunt's theme, story/legend, and characters. It's a great memento of a super season. Staff will get a huge rush seeing their character rendered into print. Customers who love your show will dig being able to relive the experience by flipping through the book. You can also turn the cover, certain page artwork (or comic frames) into t-shirt art, posters, or any other type of promotional material you wish.

1031 Comics presently has a Kickstarter campaign going. We have a new $200 pledge level that will give a haunted attraction owner a custom drawn full color cover for their show. The Pledge Partner will get the original artwork PLUS the art will be digitized into a comic cover, complete with titling and tag lines...and you'll get a quality print copy of the finished cover.

To check out the artwork quality and samples of the project we're currently neck-deep into, go to: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...comic-series-1

Thanks! Mistress G

(PS - Haunted Overload has already pledged and thinks this is a great concept!!)
    Gail Strumberger
    Art Dogs Inc/Cyber Shock University

Comment

Working...
    X