Transworld 2013 HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2013 HELP

Dose anybody know of any other Haunts that will be open during this years show, around the St.Louis area?
    I would love to be able to catch some of the smaller Haunts in the area while we are there......I remember seeing some flyers in previous years but wasn't able to make them.....or Haunt related parties?

Mr. Bills Thrills in Troy, MO has been open in previous years, but no official announcement of them being open for this year. Same for Greg Allen's haunt Fear Fest and Necropolis which were both in Columbus, MO (I believe).

Obviously The Darkness will be open and the Insane Shane party will be going on as well. Otherwise there's usually tons of people out and about the town doing dinner and hanging out at bars all weekend. There's definitely not a short supply of things to do!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Don't forget about the City Museum. That place is pretty interesting.
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
        Mr. Bills Thrills in Troy, MO has been open in previous years, but no official announcement of them being open for this year. Same for Greg Allen's haunt Fear Fest and Necropolis which were both in Columbus, MO (I believe).

Obviously The Darkness will be open and the Insane Shane party will be going on as well. Otherwise there's usually tons of people out and about the town doing dinner and hanging out at bars all weekend. There's definitely not a short supply of things to do!

yeah ive done all of those before .......and the darkness all the past 4 years ....and shanes party ive seen video and it just dosent look like something i would like accept for the costume side of it .....but thanks for lookin out brother

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
          Don't forget about the City Museum. That place is pretty interesting.

that is one place that has eluded me ....but i have plans on seeing that this year..
          thanks for lookin out brother

Comment

Fearfest

Fearfest will not be open for TW this year. Last year we operated our Zombie Safari Paintball down at Creepyworld to save you the drive or bus ride to Columbia Mo.
            We will not be doing it this year.
            We stripped out all of our attractons this winter and there is no way we could possibly be ready for March. We are doing massive overhauls to everything we have this year and are starting over from scratch with new themes, attractions and que line areas.
            At the present time we are working hard on our Zombie Safari Paintball TW booth getting it ready for the show. We are taking it to the next level with a new line of trailers, animations and costumes to fill the needs of our customers.
            I dont think Necropolis will be open in March either but I haven't talked to Bill to be sure.
            I talked to Mr. Bills Thrills last week. He had mentioned he was considering opening. I just text him to see if he had made a decision but he has not replied to me yet.
            Thats all I can tell you right now.

Thanks,
            Greg
            Zombie Protection Services L.L.C.
            Fearfest Haunted Attractions
            Zombie Safari Paintball
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Mr Bills Thrills - open for TW

As my dear friend Greg Allen stated ,
              We are currently working on plans to be open for TW , nothing set in stone yet such as price , food package deal , how many buses etc .
              Meeting with Motor coach company this week to see if we can get 1 bus for Friday Night and 1 for Saturday night .
              Also waiting on reply from our caterer to see what can be worked out as far as food . ( Part of package or cash sales & what would be available )
              I know we will be open to the public , drive outs , & the buses , TW attendees will get front of line VIP STATUS with HAASHOW Badge ! Will be posting more details as they come available to us .
              Any questions feel free to email mrbill@mrbillsthrills.com or mrbillsthrills@yahoo.com
              Last edited by Thrills4U; 01-22-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrills4U View Post
                As my dear friend Greg Allen stated ,
                We are currently working on plans to be open for TW , nothing set in stone yet such as price , food package deal , how many buses etc .
                Meeting with Motor coach company this week to see if we can get 1 bus for Friday Night and 1 for Saturday night .
                Also waiting on reply from our caterer to see what can be worked out as far as food . ( Part of package or cash sales & what would be available )
                I know we will be open to the public , drive outs , & the buses , TW attendees will get front of line VIP STATUS with HAASHOW Badge ! Will be posting more details as they come available to us .
                Any questions feel free to email mrbill@mrbillsthrills.com or mrbillsthrills@yahoo.com
                Forgot to add : we are going to be doing a huge remodel after March , so a lot of things in the Haunt will be for sale afterward , & we will be taking bids on almost everything throughout !

Comment

Official Announcement

Originally posted by Front Yard Fright View Post

TICKETS ARE NOW SELLING ONLINE - LIMITED TO 46 PER NIGHT ! DON'T HESITATE AND LOSE OUT !
                  http://screambreak.ticketleap.com/2013/

Comment

Update on remodel

Originally posted by Thrills4U View Post
                    Forgot to add : we are going to be doing a huge remodel after March , so a lot of things in the Haunt will be for sale afterward , & we will be taking bids on almost everything throughout !
                    We will be accepting bids on everything due to closing our doors rather than remodeling .

Comment

Will general admission tickets be available without going on the bus and getting food? I would imagine them being a lot cheaper.
                      Spooky Wishes
                      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Mr Bills Tickets

Hey guys I just talked to Mr Bill. (He works 2nd shift so I keep him posted by texting if anyone has any questions I keep him up to date)
                        He said tickets will be just $20 if you drive yourself. Bring your TW ID and get a FREE upgrade speed pass. Your TW ID also allows you to bid on most everything in the haunt.
                        He will be closing his doors after TW so this is your chance to get those slightly used discounted items you have been looking for.
                        Concessions will also be available at the haunt.

Greg
                        Zombie Safari Paintball
                        Fearfest
                        Greg Allen
                        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Creepy World

Your not doing the paintball at Creepy World this year Greg? I thought that was a success last year? I wanted to check it out but didnt make it. Was hoping it would be this year? Hmm? Wanted to see the behind the scenes on Ravens Mansion as well. Just my luck!
                          Damon
                          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                          Damon Carson

Comment

The city musuem might be cool if you were under 5 foot and less than 100 pounds. If not I would skip it unless you like to live vicariously through people that are those dimensions. Also, don't bring your kids unless you aren't concerned about their safety.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

City Museum

Ive heard good things and bad things about city museum. The thing is I live close enough I can go to that anytime of the year. It is not Halloween or haunt related in my book. Im not saying it isnt creative. But I have heard it is dangerous to a certain degree and im not sure I would want to turn my kids loose in it. Just my two cents. When i come to Transworld my focus is on everything Halloween related. City Museum isnt to me.
                              Damon
                              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X