Flatline Radio 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatline Radio 13

Hey guys, Pierce here and I would like to announce that we are back in the saddle again! We have a huge episode this time, packed full of information you need to know! We have an interview with the owner of Designing the Fear! (designingfear.com) We also have a few other interviews in the show, but we also have a huge news segment on this episode including information on TWO of the BIGGEST parties you can attend at Transworld as well as information on some HUGE news about Flatline Radio that you can expect to see falling into place within the coming months. Believe it or not, we've always been here in Flatline Studios keeping our fingers on the ever-absent pulse of the horror and haunted attraction industries, so all you have to do is lean back, and let your blood slow, to Flatline Radio!

Listen here!

http://flatlineradio.podomatic.com/e...18_34_15-08_00
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

I'm sure The Insane Shane Party will be one of the two if not the biggest party happening at Transworld!!!! Right? Party on!!
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Indeed!

The Insane Shane Party is DEFINITELY one of the awesome parties I touch base on in my segment, Flatline News! Tune in for more details!!!
      sigpic

Comment

best shows ever !!!!!!

thank you, Uncle Tristin for these fine podcasts !!!!!!!

Comment

great show just listened again !!!!!!

hope to see you soon !!!!!!!

Comment

Very good!

Tristen does an awesome show! Be sure to listen to our commercial he has running for us on his latest show! We also do commercials for vendors! Some of you guys kinda might want to spice that up in that department! LOL! Give us a call!
            Thanks
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Thank you for the kind comments! We were very excited for this show, but I think we're even more excited about our next Episode! Look for it later this week!
              sigpic

Comment

Episode 14 (hopefully) out soon !!!!!!

Looking forward to your next podcast.

Comment

Delays

There will be a show out within the next day or two, I fell out of commision when I was working on the new show, our computer crashed, but fortunately all is backed up. Stay tuned for a new show to appear in the next day or two! Sorry for the delay! -Pierce
                  sigpic

Comment

I can officially say that after a solid week of restoring everything on my computer and re-installing countless software, I have officially finished the show, and it should be on the air tomorrow afternoon! Thank you for your patience! It's a HUGE show full of MANY BIG NAMED people! I can honestly say I've never seen a show quite like it, It could easily blow other episodes out of the water! I think it will be our best show yet! Stay tuned!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X