Where is he now????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is he now????

Well guys, after I got a tip off from a good friend of mine, I began searching up for some disney podcasts. I came across www.dizradio.com and realized that it is oddly reminiscent of another site I've seen before, so I began to listen and realized that the Host sounds familiar as well, but I just can't quite put my finger on it... I recommend any people in the haunted attraction industry to listen to it for about 3 minutes and tell me if you feel the same... Please note the release dates, I find them to be interesting!
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Sad Sad

He can't make things right and I assure you everything can be worked out. But he runs and hides and starts a kiddie show LOL. Sad all way around. It will never work. This will fail to because Jonathan just like Rotting Flesh Radio was all based on lies! Shane and it's he's done!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-15-2013, 12:04 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Why is there negativity towards him? This seems to be a great opportunity for him and he'll appeal to a MUCH broader audience doing Disney than haunts, this is good clean fun. (Although I don't think calling someone a D-Head is a good thing lol)

Did he rip people off? He owes people money? I'm sure people have a right to be angry, I'm just not familar with it...

DA
      Last edited by Darkangel; 01-15-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Yes

YES HE DID DARK! Several of us paid to be sponsors and got took! Shane and yes I too was one!
        sigpic

Comment

I almost was...

taken. But Credit card dispute put an end to it.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
            YES HE DID DARK! Several of us paid to be sponsors and got took! Shane and yes I too was one!
            ouch. I was unaware of all this too. I mean, you hear all the time about vendors supplying shit that breaks after 10 minutes of being plugged in, but if you pay to advertise on a site, thats a little hard to ***k up and screw people over on. That almost takes effort, considering delivering the product should have been, literally, push-button. as an avid disney fan myself, I hope the mouse-police catch him... though they've lost a little of their might since Eisner was ousted, if the mouse can legally bludgeon a woman with a mickey cake pan, then hopefully they'll be able to shut down someone that uses their product to extort money from advertisers... especially knowing that disney themselves has a reputation for advertising on fan sites... imagine if he tries this crap on the mouse himself! holy crap balls, he's done for.
            -Mat

Comment

It was more involved...

More of I will come do a show at your place....book now before spots fill. Can't do what was planned but I already gave your fees i charged to a charity....so please do not ask for refund.

Comment

Wow. Sad to hear yet another negative industry story, either way.
                -Mat

Comment

I'm sure he really did give to a charity. He has his own charity, costumes for kids. But honestly? I've never seen it do anything! I don't even know what it supports. More than likely his pockets...
                  sigpic

Comment

I know

They were several who also paid him for websites and he did not deliver. He ACTUALLY called me asking for a loan to pay one back because they were filing a police report! I told him I don't loan my best friends money much less anyone else. I think he lied and treated his staff really shitty too from what I understand! Shane and it's just he moved on to where no one knew him!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, if you thought the customers were being treated bad, The Casket Crew was the same way! I can say this from my own point of view! When I joined on the team, he had told us of an infamous box full of "RFR Swag." Well, that never came. He promised us so many things that he failed to own up to. That eventually into just promising us shows that never appeared. In the end, most of the crew didn't lose too much money, but more or less pride, not to mention our names since we were associated with the man.
                      sigpic

Comment

Scammed us too

We let it slide as the money was suppose to be going to charity (costumes for kids). But I can't say for sure where it actually went. And this was after we let him use our artwork for the coloring books. Wonder if those ever even got printed as he never did send us a copy. He just couldn't get our address right, three times in a row, and its a PO box. Gave up on that too, again it was for charity right? Anybody have a copy of those coloring books?
                        Scott Ames

Comment

He....

Donated 2 years in a row for the Insane Shane Party. He said he sent it to me ( never got it), then sent to hotel ( they never got it) someone must have got it there at Hotel yeah right! then he's like I will just ship to the winners address! THEY NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING! Shane and it's Mickey Mouse My Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds familiar Shane.

He just has bad luck with shipping I guess.

Here's four emails spanning four months. Never did get the package.

-------- Original Message --------
                            From: Jonathan Johnson <rottingfleshradio@sbcglobal.net>
                            Date: Tue, August 11, 2009 4:43 pm
                            To: sinister[MENTION=3441]SinisterControls[/MENTION].com
                            Sorry for the delay. I got called out of town on work. So the books are on their way to you. Thanks again for helping the cause I shot a bunch your way,

Jonathan Johnson

Date: Wed, July 08, 2009 2:02 pm
                            I will call the USPS tomorrow. I just arrived back into town from being on vacation with the wife and kids for 12 days. I will give them a call asap tomorrow morning and call you by 11am Central time.

Jonathan Johnson

Date: Mon, June 01, 2009 4:52 pm
                            I'll check the tracking # tonight when I get home to the RFr Office. THey were sent 2nd Class USPS. I'll follow up in the AM.

Jonathan Johnson

Date: Mon, May 11, 2009 12:48 pm
                            Just dropped them in on Saturday standard delivery. Thanks again for everything and I have you already staying in for the MHC edition no charge.

Thanks again,
                            Jonathan
                            Scott Ames

Comment

That email looks familiar

He must have just copied and pasted that email. That's the same BS he gave me. And Shane, you and I need to check the hotel when we are in St.Louis. Apparently the hotel lost both our packages. Because he told me he dropped it off after it got lost in the mail 3 times. Sorry. The guy is a lying douche. Just saying....

Buck
                              Capt.Chaos
                              Fear Asylum Haunted House
                              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
                              X