Where is he now????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao

Oh yeah....I forgot about the "I sent it to you" merry go round. Heard that one for a while too! Ah...good times....good memories.

Wicked farmer

Comment

Damn! Sorry everyone I was unaware he seemed pretty genuine at his booth at Transworld and he seems legit on the podcast. What a shame.

But I don't think he's working for Disney isn't this his own independent thing?

DA

Comment

Say it aint so!

Please do not tell me the costumes for kids was a scam cover! Oh well...I still have Santy Claus to believe in.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I believe anything this man was associated with was a scam... Costumes for kids? Yeah, maybe HIS KIDS!
          Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
          "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
          sigpic
          flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Great Lakes FrightFest "Kostumes 4 Kids" Program

Hi! This is KkrazyKkaren from Great Lakes FrightFest. I see there is some conversation about Costume for kids.

I feel I need to speak up regarding a program we are doing:

“Kostumes 4 Kids” is a program designed to collect new or gently used costumes, make-up, props and fun party décor for disabled and less fortunate children to give them the Halloween they deserve.

The Original “Costume for Kids” program was established in 2008 By J.J. from Rotting Flesh Radio “The Haunt, Halloween and Horror Podcast” serving Wisconsin’s inner city.

Being inspired by the “Costume for Kids” program, we have received permission to use the name and we have formed our own local branch known as “GLFF’s Kostumes 4 Kids”.

The costumes and supplies donated have benefited one of the elementary schools in Harper Woods, Michigan. The goal is to first meet the needs of one class room. As we continue to grow, we plan to reach out to more class rooms.

We are Not affiliated with the old “Costume for Kids” program. Last year through GLFF (Great Lakes FrightFest) we donated over 50 costumes. This year our goal is 150. We have verification of these donations.

This is a wonderful program we have going on. We hope to work with a women’s shelter next year.

Please, what ever grief you may have with him, I am asking you not to include us in this.

Thank you for your understanding.
            ~KkrazyKkaren

Comment

good to hear.

Looks like there is something totally separated from the shenangins. Good luck; and I will PM you soon.

Wicked farmer

Comment

Thank you Wicked farmer!

Comment

Kk if you have any needs for your charity send me a PM and I will see what I can do. I am local to Detroit and love helping charities this year my main Christmas charity was breakfast with Santa with the Wixom fire department. I donated all the cost for this so that the funds the firefighter had raised could go to gifts for under privileged kids. I grew up poor, but loved and never got a Red Rider BB gun for a gift, so a hate it when kids go without. I donated to JJ too thought it was a good way to get kids into my favorite Holliday. Guess I was duped like many others. I'm not mad I'm just sad for the kids he should have been doing for. It was thier loss really. I wish this thread would go away it just makes me feel shity. So many haunts do charity work and the is just a person that took advantage of those people with big hearts.

Phatman
                  Phatman

Comment

Thank you Phatman ! I PM you with some contact info. I appreaciate all your help and look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

the world would be a better place without........................

the king of all ripoffs, "RED HOTT JOHNATHAN" from RFR and the ripoff vendors at transworld, which is a list that seems to GROW every year.

Comment

Absolutely, and Thank you for clarifying! It's great that you actually use the finds donated to your organization for what it is intended for! We thank you!
                        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                        sigpic
                        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Working...
                        X