Zombieland scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombieland scene

There is a grocery store in Hiram, Georgia where the movie Zombie Land was filmed.

grocery.jpg

I thought I would post these pictures of what it looks like and what it is today.

2013-01-15 09.30.50.jpg

2013-01-15 09.29.58.jpg

2013-01-15 09.29.49.jpg
    RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
    http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

and now....it's a mega church.....lol

Comment

Isnt that great!

Not only no Zombies but no Twinkies either!
      Damon
      www.frightmasters.weebly.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

I am not huge in the "zombie scene" but that movie i can watch over and over and over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeUs...e=results_main

"Do you have any regrets?"
        "Garfield..maybe?"
        Brent F.
        www.thedeadendhayride.com
        Keep Minnesota Scary!

Comment

LOL no GD TWINKIES... Sad that so many of the places involved with this film want to completely distance themselves from it. This is the second shoot location i've heard about this week thats had its zombieland ties completely severed.
          -Mat

Comment

"Severed?" Or...?

"Drowned?" Wash away those sins of Hollywood's Evil user's! Nope! never happened here! you are mistooken! Kindly go away,please!"
            Not real smart,there can always be some profits to be generated from Fame no matter how long ago or fleeting.
            I know what I type next it a totally different sort of movie and feeling, but the Field Of Dreams near Dubuque , Iowa was going pretty strong just a few years ago, it may be gone now, I'm not sure? And what was THAT? A cornfield!!? It became a tourist attraction.
            Sure, I know. More people spend more money on baseball tickets than haunted house tickets and that "All-American Game" has quite a track record going back over 120 years....
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X