Quick Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Announcement

As many of you know, Last season had left me with a very sour taste in my mouth and I was unsure if I wanted to continue in this industry.

I've spent the last few months seriously looking at everything about my business and its goals. I've come to the conclusion that last years problems were in large part on me, no matter how I want to look at it. I was trying to take the "easy" road and let someone else handle marketing and sales for my products. The problem with this is nothing good in life comes easy. If I want results I need to stand up and be proactive.

So today I'd like to announce that I will be relaunching Solconstudios.com within the coming weeks. The placeholder site that has been in place for the past year (basically just to have something, as crappy as it was) will be replaced by an all-new ecommerce site soon, and will be home to improved models of last years items (the mallet is getting one hell of an awesome facelift and will now be backed by a 2 YEAR WARRANTY!) as well as debuting this years NEW items (which i've kept a highly-guarded secret all year)

I will NOT be at any of the trade shows this year, though. I know i'm kinda shooting myself in the foot here, but I'd like to take at least this year to really focus on the overall customer experience with Solcon, and an extreme focus on speedy production times. The very last thing I want to see, EVER, is my company's name used on the boards in one of the numerous yearly "don't buy from this guy" lists. If this means taking things a little slower for a season or two to get established then so be it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!!!
    -Mat

Good for you!

I'm a supporter of your work Mat and your personal and business ethics are the key to your own success!

Keep us all posted! And best of luck!

Comment

Even bigger news!!!! One of my new employees, and an old friend, is already taking time off to go through the final FaceOff Casting interviews after receiving several emails and phone calls from casting regarding his application for way back in season 1!! I'm beyond stoked for him, he's worked extremely hard and deserves to be on this show! Sadly though, if he makes it i'll have to be one of the people that pretends not to know anything until his season airs, I was just too stoked to pass up letting people know! haha
      -Mat

Comment

Working...
      X