• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking creative individuals...

Solcon Studios is currently looking to hire the following:

Shop Assistants
    Sculptors
    Airbrush Artists

Interested candidates should email a resume and portfolio to mgoad@solconstudios.com

I am looking for people with drive and ambition. Portfolio work does not have to be the most amazing thing I've ever seen, I'm looking for raw, trainable, talent in my artists and assistants. If you have astounding stuff and 6 college degrees, thats awesome, if not don't panic, it's the skill level in relation to work experience and education that i'll be looking for.

Please note: We are located in Greenwich, Connecticut. Applicants from the east coast will receive first consideration, housing and relocation are negotiable.
    Last edited by icarian; 11-02-2013, 06:16 PM.
    -Mat

We're hiring again!

Current positions available:

Steel Fabricators/welders
    Shop Assistants
    Mobile App Developer

Interested candidates should email a resume and portfolio to mgoad@solconstudios.com

I am looking for people with drive and ambition. Portfolio work does not have to be the most amazing thing I've ever seen, I'm looking for raw, trainable, talent in my team. If you have astounding stuff and 6 college degrees, thats awesome, if not don't panic, it's the skill level in relation to work experience and education that i'll be looking for.

Please note: We are located in Greenwich, Connecticut. Applicants from the east coast will receive first consideration, housing and relocation are negotiable on a case by case basis.
    -Mat

Comment

Not that I'm worthy, but was wondering what company you own?

Comment

Site seems to be down.
        http://limbohaunt.com
        Twitter: @LimboHaunt

Comment

Alas the site is down, and has been for the majority of this year.

As for the questions concerning me and my company, I am in media production, and Solcon Studios has been the practical effects division of my company thus far. Originally we were going to be working with another well known vendor as an independent design arm for them, but that relationship unfortunately didn't pan out. 2014 will be the return to public light for Solcon, with a new line of VERY innovative, slightly secretive, products to debut at Transworld, as well as the return of some of our previous work freshened up to better mesh with the new product offerings.

The website WILL be up and running again very soon. Our shift in product lines has led to a complete redesign of our web presence, which has been a lengthier than expected process.
          -Mat

Comment

Working...
          X