Transworld Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Preview

We have been selling custom radio and queline entertainment c.d's for over a year now. This year we are introducing specific theme haunt c.ds haunt rules and queline entertainment for different theme haunts. This year we are selling c.ds for gothic haunted houses, Zombie Theme Haunts, and Circus and Clown Theme haunts. We are preselling these c.d's at a discount before Transworld for only $25.00 if you order now! At the Show they will sell for $45.00 ea. We will even do a custom theme for you. Just let us know ahead of time. We can deliver at the show for you as well if you preorder now. These will set your haunt apart from the rest and not to mention give your best actor in the front room a break from the minotiny of repeating the house rules ect! So order today and call us for a free sample! See you at Transworld in the Darkzone!
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    (573) 253-6508
    Damon Carson

Whats your booth number?
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Is minotiny supposed to be monotony as in repetitive?

Jake

Comment

223 and Yes

Im working with Jay Juneau again this year we will almost be right across from you guys. To answer Poison Props ? And yes deathwing thanks for correcting that for me on my post. I think it was 3am when I wrote that. LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Another note

As I stated earlier we have been producing these c.ds for the last year. We are looking to do any other special needs in sound or audio you may need for your haunt. We have batted around the idea of a special sound effects discs and other ideas. But we would like to know what you as haunters out there are really wanting! We can have it available to you by Transworld or mail it to you before if you preorder. Or like I said earlier you can pick it up at the show as well! Any other themes for haunts your interested in? We are open to suggestions! We have worked in Radio & Nightclubs, been and are still mobile D.Js for over 25 years in the field. And not to mention also worked in the haunted house industry so we know what you and the public is looking for! Also we do vendor commercials as well. So if anyone can add to this thread we would appreciate some creative suggestions.
          Thanks
          Damon
          (573) 253-6508
          Damon Carson

Comment

Oh one more thing!

I am not only a voice talent Im a damn good impersonator of voices. I grew up as a kid watching people like Rich Little and I always thought it was amazing how he could do practically anyones voice. I kinda of taught myself that same talent over the years! So you need a certain movie character or voice from a favorite horror movie I can do it! Just ask! Free samples are available!
            Thanks
            Damon
            (573) 253 6508
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X