Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help making a gore table

Hey guys,

We are looking at making a table where a girl looks like she's been tortured/murdered from the chest down, but we can use an actor from the chest up. I'm having trouble phrasing this on google to get some ideas for how to build it. Does anyone know what this table would be called, or perhaps have a link to some plans so that we might be able to build one?

Any help is appreciated!
    www.mournfulmanor.com

"I'm talking about romance in the sense of epic heroes, tragedy, forever friends who die for one another, quests, wars and star-crossed lovers. Romance found in dark fairy tales and the histories of martyred saints. Romance expressed through murder, cannibalism, ressurrections, and hauntings, through ancient tales of chivalry, sacrifice and betrayal."

It is called a torso table. that should help your searches.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Here are some pics of a torso table body we can do. We can also do a skinned pneumatic kicker lower torso that looks like it extends from the torso. Actor controlled.
      Attached Files
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Table

Check your private messages please

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help! Kevin, that torso looks great! I think my wife had her heart set on making one, but I'm going to show her these pics anyway. Maybe I can do some convincing and speed the project up some...
          www.mournfulmanor.com

"I'm talking about romance in the sense of epic heroes, tragedy, forever friends who die for one another, quests, wars and star-crossed lovers. Romance found in dark fairy tales and the histories of martyred saints. Romance expressed through murder, cannibalism, ressurrections, and hauntings, through ancient tales of chivalry, sacrifice and betrayal."

Comment

Working...
          X