Breaking news about Chattanooga Zombie Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez
    Maybe the Next Chattanooga Zombie Walk will happen...
    IF there is one here, I will NOT be a part of it.
    I am done with promoting and pushing this town to the world only to be kicked in the head by those who do not think out side the box.

I am officially RETIRED from the Haunted Attraction Industry, Including prop building. If you have one from me it is now a collectors item, cuz they ain't gonna be no more.

From here on out I am gonna play with REAL ghosts.
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Would this be because you are tired of playing with yourself?
      Some things never get "old", though.
      Within a time period covering two nights ahead or two nights after the full moon is when things often happen here..and look at that calendar!
      When something happens that defies explanation and everyone either saw or heard it, then you begin to believe that we just don't know everything or have all the answers yet.
      This type of thought can unnerve many people (who maybe weren't too secure to begin with?)
      Like small children having unreal nocturnal visitors who educate them about historical things from the past that a child could never know.
      Ever hear about the little boy who knew all kinds of detailed facts about WW2, Iwo Jima, Corsair airplanes and what it was like to get shot down ?
      Very spooky.
      They eventually got a piolt's name from him and it all checked out.
      They located that pilot's sister and more revelations were discovered.
      No, the History Channel could not have told him most of this information, either.
      Reincarnation?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

the old man in the third pic looks like"boy did i make the wrong turn"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez
          I still showed up in the hearse and drove around for over a half hour. We spotted a few Zombies (5 or so) and stopped and talked w/ some folks who had not "Zombied" up in fear of being arrested.

The Memphis Zombie Walk was "Well Attended" over 100 plus and my guys in Memphis hit it and had a blast!
          http://www.flickr.com/groups/memphiszombies

Maybe the Next Chattanooga Zombie Walk will happen...
          Glad that your ZW was successful. It looks like you all had a great time! Great photos!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
          X