X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news about Chattanooga Zombie Walk

By Order of Chattanooga Police Dept:
    The Chattanooga Zombie Walk is Canceled
    Please be advised of this and I am sorry there is now no local organization of the world zombie uprising on Memorial Day Weekend and Chattanooga Tennessee will not be involved.

dammit
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

..and I have a gut feeling that at least some of those Policemen have seen Zombie movies and if the Zombies show up head-shots will be the order of the day!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

How can a police department say people can't walk around town dressed any way they like? Makes no sense. Seems like some rights are being violated.
      www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
      [Google+] [YouTube]
      [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Props......
        Very much so. I have heard there is a person going "hell or high water" dressed as Lady Liberty (Zombiefied) as a protest and will stand at that spot head hung down and torch down by her side.
        Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

Comment

Ya know, JD....

This really sounds like it is some sort of vendetta against you guys...WTF???

Comment

I dunno Emp.......
            I am changing professions over all this. I have invested money in new equipment and have had more fun playing Ghost Hunter and people get pure fear on some of my evidence I have gotten at various locations.

SO I have taken haunting to the next level. Plus there is nothing more fun than watching a locked door open and slam on video the next day when you know for a fact the closest person to that door was outside of the building with you
            Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

Comment

Sweetheart,

I'm glad to read you are having fun. 'Cause the lawd knows you certainly do deserve it.

Where's Scar? How is she holding up?

Comment

That is too bad they canceled your event. After everything that you have said over the last couple of years it seems like your city really dislikes Halloween.
                Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade
                  Sweetheart,

I'm glad to read you are having fun. 'Cause the lawd knows you certainly do deserve it.

Where's Scar? How is she holding up?
                  Yeah, that's a good question, I haven't seen her in a long time, is she okay?
                  http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

JoeDog

Sign me up for TPIT, need someone up in Tri-Cities area? Actually I don't get hardly any time to investigate but, I am working on a case that might turn out VERY interesting.

Drop me a line! Good Luck. Actually Zombies don't walk, they shuffle. MAybe that's what confused law inforcement.

Tim
                    Hauntus Emeritus
                    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

and if they are shuffling they might be dealing cards, gambling without a license! Hear the sirens!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Tim,
                        Sent you a PM Via HW but you can contact me through MySpace faster.
                        Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

Comment

The Zombie Shuffle would be a very slow tap dance performance for an ensemble. It should be accompanied by piano and at least one drum set with soft sticks. I think they did that in Thriller only with an up beat tempo.
                          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I still showed up in the hearse and drove around for over a half hour. We spotted a few Zombies (5 or so) and stopped and talked w/ some folks who had not "Zombied" up in fear of being arrested.

The Memphis Zombie Walk was "Well Attended" over 100 plus and my guys in Memphis hit it and had a blast!
                            http://www.flickr.com/groups/memphiszombies

Maybe the Next Chattanooga Zombie Walk will happen...

Comment

joe,

was your zombie walk to take place during a parade?

i just question why the police shut you down. this may sound bad but did they say no due to you wanting to have a zombie walk on memorial day? out of all days this type of event could seem a little tasteless to them (which i could see that).

if your town has a fall festival parade why not rent out a spot in the parade and have your zombie walk in the parade. you're out of the way of the crowd, the audience can see your crew, and the parade get's a little longer as well as a little more interesting!

i wish you the best!!

Comment

Working...
                              X